Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mcraycraft

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mcraycraft

  1. Campbell County 2 Montgomery County 0
  2. Coach Mays has been hired as the new coach at Huntington Expression Prep in West Virginia.
  3. Coming out locally that Andrew Terry has transferred to George Rogers Clark. I just don’t understand it!
  4. It has been announced that Montgomery County Softball Coach, Chris Hart, has resigned. Assistant Coach Nick Auxier will coach the team through the rest of the season.
  5. Now we see what happens. Parker Stewart named head coach at MoCo. Everything I hear is Jarvis and the two Sears boys are staying. I believe Terry is staying, but his older sister is graduating. Routt did pretty good for a freshman running the point until Sears was eligible. Rowlett could knock down the threes. Young coach, lots of energy!
  6. I am looking forward to what this young man brings to MoCo basketball!
  7. Local paper already running a teaser story making the announcement with more to come in next weeks paper.
  8. I heard this morning the Lieberman interviewed yesterday but the did not have any more information.
  9. I’ve heard Mays is not Interested. Going to take a year or two off from coaching.
  10. Assistant coach under Pitino at Louisville.
  11. Supposedly Lieberman will be introduced Friday as the new head coach at Montgomery County.
  12. GRC pays $16,000 according to the published salary schedule.
  13. We had a Superintendent issue during this period!
  14. What I heard is he took the job as only an interim. Again, what I heard.
  15. I’m at the Rascal Flatts concert and watching the game on my phone!
  16. Final from Trinity. My friend said Trinity shot the lights out. He thought they hit 16 threes.
  17. Final from Montgomery County.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.