Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th All Region Team

Featured Replies

The banquet is tonight at Mason Co 6:00 to give out awards to the 10th all region team. Who all made it? I know from GRC was Zollo. Hatton, and Stenzel

Nikola Gligorevic and EJ Murray of Scott I believe.

Hatton will not be there due to a Senior trip to New York....

It was another nice 10th Region banquet, and a very special one for me, as I was inducted, along with Jim Swinford, to the contributors' wing of the 10th Region Hall of Fame.

 

The 10th Region - All-Region Team is:

Chris Mofford, Augusta

Joe Flanigan, Calvary Christian

Patrick Nerl, Campbell County

Robbit Stenzel, Clark County

Kyle King, Deming

Treg Setty, Mason County

Kyle Campbell, Nicholas County

Stephen Mason, St. Patrick

Jacob Rieger, Brossart

Petey Albrecht, Campbell County

Robert Hatton, Clark County

Vinny Zollo, Clark County

Russ Middleton, Mason County

Brandon Rash, Montgomery County

Nikola Gligorevic, Scott

 

HONORABLE MENTION

Dylan Hamilton, Bracken County

Corey Rogers, Clark County

Ryan Puckett, Harrison County

Keith Downing, Mason County

E.J. Murray, Scott

Maurice Hogue, Bourbon County

Luke King, Deming

John Michael Reitz, Harrison County

Timmy Cooper, Pendleton County

 

Coach of the Year - Chris O'Hearn, Mason County

"A" Coach of the Year - John Vandermeer, Calvary Christian

 

Hall Of Fame

Veterans - Billy Brown, Fleming County and Jim Hurley, Paris Western/Bourbon County

 

Contributors

Dave Schabell - Brossart

Jim Swinford - WCYN, Cynthiana

 

Players

Juan Byars, Paris

Preston LeMaster, Bourbon County

Chris Lofton, Mason County

Stephen Skaggs, Deming

Congrats to everyone who received honors; especially those elected to the HOF!

  • Author
It was another nice 10th Region banquet, and a very special one for me, as I was inducted, along with Jim Swinford, to the contributors' wing of the 10th Region Hall of Fame.

 

The 10th Region - All-Region Team is:

Chris Mofford, Augusta

Joe Flanigan, Calvary Christian

Patrick Nerl, Campbell County

Robbie Stenzel, Clark County

Kyle King, Deming

Treg Setty, Mason County

Kyle Campbell, Nicholas County

Stephen Mason, St. Patrick

Jacob Rieger, Brossart

Petey Albrecht, Campbell County

Robert Hatton, Clark County

Vinny Zollo, Clark County

Russ Middleton, Mason County

Brandon Rash, Montgomery County

Nikola Gligorevic, Scott

 

HONORABLE MENTION

Dylan Hamilton, Bracken County

Corey Rogers, Clark County

Ryan Puckett, Harrison County

Keith Downing, Mason County

E.J. Murray, Scott

Maurice Hogue, Bourbon County

Luke King, Deming

John Michael Reitz, Harrison County

Timmy Cooper, Pendleton County

 

Coach of the Year - Chris O'Hearn, Mason County

"A" Coach of the Year - John Vandermeer, Calvary Christian

 

Hall Of Fame

Veterans - Billy Brown, Fleming County and Jim Hurley, Paris Western/Bourbon County

 

Contributors

Dave Schabell - Brossart

Jim Swinford - WCYN, Cynthiana

 

Players

Juan Byars, Paris

Preston LeMaster, Bourbon County

Chris Lofton, Mason County

Stephen Skaggs, Deming

 

Thanks Mustang for the list and picture. Great looking group of young men. I am proud of all of our 10th region players and those making the Hall of Fame.:thumb:

Congratulations to all, especially Zollo, Hatton, Stenzel and Rogers.

Congratulations Mustang. Being inducted into the 10th region Hall of Fame must be an awesome feeling.

Congrats to Mustang, your committment and dedication to the Brossart program and the 10th Region along with Northern Kentucky is tremendous. Its nice to see one of the good ones get this well deserved honor. Look forward to working with you down the road.:thumb:

I think the 10th regional banquets for the players and all other people inducted is a very good thing but I think that all speakers should limit their talks for not more than 5 minutes.

 

Mason Co served a very good meal. Thanks.

Edited by d-dawg

Congrats to Mustang, your committment and dedication to the Brossart program and the 10th Region along with Northern Kentucky is tremendous. Its nice to see one of the good ones get this well deserved honor. Look forward to working with you down the road.:thumb:

Thanks!

I am truly honored. I think it is a shared honor for our school, our program, our coaches and our kids. If we hadn't done a good job earning the respect of the 10th Region, I'd have never been provided with the opportunity.

 

The 10th Region has been very special to me. We've had a lot of success and some great memories created here. The passion for the game is so different and each school and program is unique.

 

I've always been fortunate to work with great kids, good coaches, and in a competitive program, which makes it easy to do on a year-in and year-out basis.

 

As far as restricting the time for each speaker, D-Dawg is probably right. Everything we say is important to us, but not necessarily to the general public. I pretty much abandoned my prepared speech since Bill Klopp did such a comprehensive job of outlining my background. What I did say was sincere and it's really hard to capsulize a 30-40 year career and acknowledge the folks you need to acknowledge in five minutes. I still enjoy listen to the old-timers reminisce about the past - another thing that makes the 10th Region special and keeps the traditions of the past alive.

 

I'd also like to see each member of the 10th Region Team get a little more recognition, perhaps a few words by their coach might be in order.

 

In all, the total event ran just over two hours - ten minutes, which is pretty standard for an event with food being served. The 9th Region (NKBBCA) banquet ran two and a half hours, but they recognized three groups of All-Region players and inducted a few old-timers into a court of honor. I think that most folks know what they are getting into when they attend a function such as this.

 

The ladies at Mason County always prepare a fine meal. It is greatly appreciated.

Congrats to you Mustang. You truly deserve this prestigious award for all that you do for our Mustangs and the future mustangs. I have never met anyone quite like you and i mean that sincerely. I am sooo proud to be a mustang mom.:ylsuper::dancingpa:ylsuper:

Congrats to you Jake Rieger. Well deserved.:clap::clap:

Congrats Mustang, you deserve it. You did a lot for all of us, and continuing doing so...

 

Also congrats to Rieger.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.