Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Brossart 14-10

Montgomery Co 15-14

March 1 6:30

 

Pendleton Co 12-17

Bracken Co 17-8

March 1 8:00

 

Clark Co 15-10

Nicholas Co 11-15

March 2 6:30

 

Mason Co 18-10

Scott 20-8

March 2nd 8:00

 

Semi's on March 3rd 6:300 and 8

Finals March 6 at Noon

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be an entertaining tournament!

Should be an entertaining tournament!

 

I should say so. Who is the favorite here?

I should say so. Who is the favorite here?

I would say GRC or Montgomery Co.

I think Scott pulls it off. :idunno:

I think Scott pulls it off. :idunno:

 

Hard draw for Scott. They have to beat Mason on their home floor. Should GRC win, that would be another hard game. Then probably face Montgomery in the finals. Don't see them winning all of these 3 possible matchups.JMO.

I don't see Mont Co having a real easy road either, as they first play Bishop Brossart who just beat a good Campbell Co and Scott High team, then they most likely will play Bracken Co, who easily could have beaten Mason Co in their regional final. Should be an excellent tourney, especially the potential semifinals on Wednesday when possibly you might have a Mont Co vs. Bracken Co, and then GRC vs. Mason Co.

Hard draw for Scott. They have to beat Mason on their home floor. Should GRC win, that would be another hard game. Then probably face Montgomery in the finals. Don't see them winning all of these 3 possible matchups.JMO.

 

The games are at the Fieldhouse, which is not Mason's home floor. They've played maybe two games there this year.

 

Not that it should make a big difference, anyway.:thumb:

The games are at the Fieldhouse, which is not Mason's home floor. They've played maybe two games there this year.

 

Not that it should make a big difference, anyway.:thumb:

 

I couldnt agree more with you:thumb:

Scott is done after a hard loss to a vastly improved Brossart team. Sanker is the best player left in the region. My Lady Royals will be tough. Looks like tourney will be a frog strangler.

  • Author
Scott is done after a hard loss to a vastly improved Brossart team. Sanker is the best player left in the region. My Lady Royals will be tough. Looks like tourney will be a frog strangler.

 

Sanker better than Tibbs? Or even Menke? :confused:

Sanker better than Tibbs? Or even Menke? :confused:

 

Tibbs is the best I have seen this year.

I don't see Mont Co having a real easy road either, as they first play Bishop Brossart who just beat a good Campbell Co and Scott High team, then they most likely will play Bracken Co, who easily could have beaten Mason Co in their regional final. Should be an excellent tourney, especially the potential semifinals on Wednesday when possibly you might have a Mont Co vs. Bracken Co, and then GRC vs. Mason Co.

 

Don't count out Lady Cats yet, they only lost to Bracken by 5 in the early season. I think they have improved. The bottom bracken is the worst place to be.

Tibbs is the best I have seen this year.

 

Tibbs is the best post player I have seen this year.

 

Sanker is able to take over a game with speed, defense, ball handling and can score in bunches when hot. When she plays well, Brossart is a tuff draw.

  • Author
Tibbs is the best I have seen this year.

 

I agree with you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.