Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ebrown5606

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ebrown5606

  1. Anyone hear anything from SK-GRANT tonight?
  2. Very nice! All the best from the Brown's.
  3. No, not at this time. Soccer......? Not sure where but that was the last information I was privy to.
  4. :idunno: Wainscott will be on game. Brown and Ponzer will be greatly missed. Stephenson will need to step up at the other guard position. Blevins can hold her own inside. Experience will be a big problem this season. Quite a few new players coming up into the program. IMO a bit smaller and slower than previous seasons. However, with Stowers :clap: and his coaching staff you never know.
  5. Very good Heather.....FROM all the Brown's !:banana:
  6. Anderson Will be a top 20. Anderson - Walton -MLC in 8th
  7. Here, here! What paNDA said x 10.
  8. Simon Kenton's Nikki Brown will play both BASKETBALL and FAST-PITCH beginning this fall at the College of Mount St. Joseph.
  9. WELL SAID !!! Let me also add (as a classroom teacher) you would not believe the last 18 months in the classroom. There is a ton that has come down which requires even more of a coaches time. Building a quality program is very difficult and I feel for smaller districts.
  10. Their (GC) pitcher hit a walk off HR against SK yesterday! That ball is still going. I think it ended up in the middle of the track meet!
  11. Nikki Brown (Simon Kenton) College of Mount Saint Joseph (Basketball and Softball)
  12. Very good Heather! Imagine if the "SWISH TEAM" played high school ball together! Sandlin-Wainscott-Davis-Brown-Sellers +++!
  13. I and my family have gotten to know Syd through basketball and her friendship with my daughter. What I like most about her is that she is just a really good person! You should be very proud!! :thumb:
  14. With PaNda! :thumb: I am riding the Boone wagon! Cleared a big one and I like what I'm seeing.
  15. Let's stir things up a bit now that everyone has said the praises and congrats including me. Any comments about the last second 3 pt shot by Anderson with "1" second on clock and SK JV's on the floor with all players standing on floor to let last several seconds tick off and up by 10? If I remember correctly last year Stowers played the JV's almost the whole 4th QTR. :idunno:
  16. That is what I get for being a "transplant" hehe from NE Ohio and Arizona! Thanks for correcting.
  17. Over the next 3 seasons this AC team could be the first real shot at a state champion coming from the 8th. That young and that good, if it gets better each year, I'm just thinking out loud! :eek: Haven't seen a team that takes so little time to set and shoot!
  18. Don't forget, NKY also has clung to slow pitch for years and only recently has the program been dropped at schools like Simon Kenton and Dixie. When the state dropped sponsorship at KHSAA schools from the north still want teams to field. We are way behind! There are soooooooooo many select (at least they think they are) in basketball, volleyball and soccer that kids simply cannot follow the 2 sport process this time of year. High School basketball ended tonight for Simon Kenton and the fast-Pitch team has been working out for 3 weeks. I am forcing my daughter to take two weeks off to work her arm into shape and get some private hitting lessons in before she goes out in the cold. Their first game is 3/25.
  19. Too little to late and not taking advantage of the late foul trouble Anderson got into! What a great squad of young ladies at Anderson. My daughter said "Dad they just kept coming off the bench and everyone could play!" :eek: Good Luck at S-16! You'll represent the 8th well! Too the Lady Pioneers, Nikki BROWN-PONZER-PACE, what is there to say? You are all great ladies and will lead great lives beyond HS! :clap: Congrats to Nikki BROWN-PONZER-WAINSCOTT on your selection to the All-8th Region Tour. Team. I doubt there are three combined players in NKY that logged the combined minutes on the floor that you did! Unreal! :notworthy:
  20. Professionally bound PaNda, sorry.
  21. Don't care if he does I just wanted to know the answer to a fans question. I'll settle for ann educated guess from someone who watches Anderson on a regular basis.
  22. Since ANDERSON doesn't report stats, can anyone out there tell me stats on BROWN? Of real interest I would like to know her average time on the floor in a 32 min. game. :idunno:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.