Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 2010/2011

Featured Replies

What does Simon Kenton need to do to improve in 2010/2011? What do they need to keep doing to be sucessful? Remember, please be constructive.

:idunno: Wainscott will be on game. Brown and Ponzer will be greatly missed. Stephenson will need to step up at the other guard position. Blevins can hold her own inside. Experience will be a big problem this season. Quite a few new players coming up into the program. IMO a bit smaller and slower than previous seasons. However, with Stowers :clap: and his coaching staff you never know.

I know that Brown is playing college basketball, is Ponzer as well? I have not seen anything on Ponzer.

No, not at this time. Soccer......? Not sure where but that was the last information I was privy to.

No, not at this time. Soccer......? Not sure where but that was the last information I was privy to.

Thanks E Brown, I appreciate it. I had heard the same thing about soccer, but I have not seen anything on soccer as well.

Thanks E Brown, I appreciate it. I had heard the same thing about soccer, but I have not seen anything on soccer as well.

 

Walking on at NKU possibly.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.