Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Increasing Interest.........

Featured Replies

From Jody Demling's Sunday night hoops nuggets in the Louisville C-J:

 

With Louisville coach Jeff Walz watching, sophomore Sydney Moss scored 13 points in a late stretch to help lead Boone County past Ryle 32-30 in the Ninth Region girls' final.

 

Link to entire blog:

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/blog.html

  • Author
From Jody Demling's Sunday night hoops nuggets in the Louisville C-J:

 

With Louisville coach Jeff Walz watching, sophomore Sydney Moss scored 13 points in a late stretch to help lead Boone County past Ryle 32-30 in the Ninth Region girls' final.

 

Link to entire blog:

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/blog.html

 

And an offer came from Coach Walz a couple days later.

Good for Syd, hope she keeps all the options wide open. Now the entire state knows just how good she is!

  • Author
Good for Syd, hope she keeps all the options wide open. Now the entire state knows just how good she is!

 

I think she will. I don't believe her college choice is much on her mind right now. And that is a good thing, IMHO. Plenty of time.

I think she will. I don't believe her college choice is much on her mind right now. And that is a good thing, IMHO. Plenty of time.

 

She had quite the season, highlighted by a fantastic state showing, I know you are very proud....my best to all close to her, I met her aunt at Regionals and she could hardly contain herself, plus she was moving in on my photography world.

 

Take care and I am already looking forward to next season.

  • Author
She had quite the season, highlighted by a fantastic state showing, I know you are very proud....my best to all close to her, I met her aunt at Regionals and she could hardly contain herself, plus she was moving in on my photography world.

 

Take care and I am already looking forward to next season.

 

 

Thanks, yes we're very proud of her. She really came on the further the season went.

 

LOL! Yeah my oldest daughter is quite a person. Not sure where she got her aggressiveness, but she has a way of getting things done. She started down to take pictures and was told she couldn't do that without a pass. She went into her "I've come all the way from Florida..........." routine and next thing I know she has a pass and is snapping pictures. Probably got in your way a few times!

 

Again, thanks for all the great pictures you took over the season.

Your daughter was great! I admire the support and dedication she had for her niece.

I and my family have gotten to know Syd through basketball and her friendship with my daughter. What I like most about her is that she is just a really good person!

 

You should be very proud!! :thumb:

  • Author
I and my family have gotten to know Syd through basketball and her friendship with my daughter. What I like most about her is that she is just a really good person!

 

You should be very proud!! :thumb:

 

I am very proud of her! And most proud of what I hear from so many, like you, who see her as a good person. That's the most important of all.

 

Thank you!

She was the best player in the state tournament IMO.

She was the best player in the state tournament IMO.
Might possibly be the best player in the state period.
She was the best player in the state tournament IMO.

 

:thumb:She was very impressive and showed so much poise to only be a sophomore. She will be scary in the coming years!

I am very proud of her! And most proud of what I hear from so many, like you, who see her as a good person. That's the most important of all.

 

Thank you!

 

I kinda like her a little bit too :)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.