Increasing Interest.........

From Jody Demling's Sunday night hoops nuggets in the Louisville C-J:

With Louisville coach Jeff Walz watching, sophomore Sydney Moss scored 13 points in a late stretch to help lead Boone County past Ryle 32-30 in the Ninth Region girls' final.

Link to entire blog:

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/blog.html

And an offer came from Coach Walz a couple days later.

Good for Syd, hope she keeps all the options wide open. Now the entire state knows just how good she is!

I think she will. I don't believe her college choice is much on her mind right now. And that is a good thing, IMHO. Plenty of time.

I think she will. I don't believe her college choice is much on her mind right now. And that is a good thing, IMHO. Plenty of time.

She had quite the season, highlighted by a fantastic state showing, I know you are very proud....my best to all close to her, I met her aunt at Regionals and she could hardly contain herself, plus she was moving in on my photography world.

Take care and I am already looking forward to next season.

She had quite the season, highlighted by a fantastic state showing, I know you are very proud....my best to all close to her, I met her aunt at Regionals and she could hardly contain herself, plus she was moving in on my photography world.

Take care and I am already looking forward to next season.

Thanks, yes we're very proud of her. She really came on the further the season went.

LOL! Yeah my oldest daughter is quite a person. Not sure where she got her aggressiveness, but she has a way of getting things done. She started down to take pictures and was told she couldn't do that without a pass. She went into her "I've come all the way from Florida..........." routine and next thing I know she has a pass and is snapping pictures. Probably got in your way a few times!

Again, thanks for all the great pictures you took over the season.

I and my family have gotten to know Syd through basketball and her friendship with my daughter. What I like most about her is that she is just a really good person!

You should be very proud!! :thumb:

I am very proud of her! And most proud of what I hear from so many, like you, who see her as a good person. That's the most important of all.

Thank you!