Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Natalie graduated a couple of years ago.

 

What are the names of the starters? Isn't there one with a last name similar to Kelsch, seems like have seen one in PC's box scores.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brossart 14-10

Montgomery Co 15-14

March 1 6:30

 

Pendleton Co 12-17

Bracken Co 17-8

March 1 8:00

 

Clark Co 15-10

Nicholas Co 11-15

March 2 6:30

 

Mason Co 18-10

Scott 20-8

March 2nd 8:00

 

Semi's on March 3rd 6:300 and 8

Finals March 6 at Noon

 

Looks like Bracken Did well by loosing, Much better shape then winning playing Scott.

What are the names of the starters? Isn't there one with a last name similar to Kelsch, seems like have seen one in PC's box scores.

 

Senior Brook Meadows

Senior Bethany King

Senior Gab Kirsch (maybe that was it)

Junior Kelsie Pugh

Junior Brittany Wells

Looks like Bracken Did well by loosing, Much better shape then winning playing Scott.

 

12/1/09

Scott 42

Pendleton 39

 

Tibbs had 14 which I am guessing was her lowest output of the year.

 

Pendleton can play some tough inside defense and with three girls that go 6"1" or taller, can pound the boards and make it tough inside.

I see it as GRC and Montgomery in the finals. Then I have no clue on the finals. Would be a toss up...But hopefully it's GRC....GO CARDS!!!

Bracken will be in the finals vs Cards. This will be a great game. It will come down to free throws and turnovers. Go Lady Bears! :ylsuper:

Brossart 14-10

Montgomery Co 15-14

March 1 6:30

 

Pendleton Co 12-17

Bracken Co 17-8

March 1 8:00

 

Clark Co 15-10

Nicholas Co 11-15

March 2 6:30

 

Mason Co 18-10

Scott 20-8

March 2nd 8:00

 

Semi's on March 3rd 6:300 and 8

Finals March 6 at Noon

 

What a great tournament where 3 of the first four games, IMO, are toss up games that I wouldn't give any points to anyone.

 

I think Brossart has as good a chance to win that game as Montgomery does.

I think Pendleton has as good a chance to win that game as Bracken does.

I think Scott has as good a chance to win that game as Mason does.

 

All 3 of these games are evenly matched IMHO. What a great lineup of games.

 

GRC because of the defensive pressure they can bring is the only team that I think is a little above the others. And that ain't much above.

Senior Brook Meadows

Senior Bethany King

Senior Gab Kirsch (maybe that was it)

Junior Kelsie Pugh

Junior Brittany Wells

 

That's it, thanks lbc.

What a great tournament where 3 of the first four games, IMO, are toss up games that I wouldn't give any points to anyone.

 

I think Brossart has as good a chance to win that game as Montgomery does.

I think Pendleton has as good a chance to win that game as Bracken does.

I think Scott has as good a chance to win that game as Mason does.

 

All 3 of these games are evenly matched IMHO. What a great lineup of games.

 

GRC because of the defensive pressure they can bring is the only team that I think is a little above the others. And that ain't much above.

 

Agree on all points.

I like a Montgomery/Clark final but from there it can really be a toss-up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.