Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Final: Mason County vs. George Rogers Clark

Who wins the 10th Region title? 127 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 10th Region title?

    • Mason County
      62%
    • Clark County
      37%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Rematch takes place tommorow at BOKC.

Thoughts?

 

I think the Royals take the title with a 67-60 win.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either team could win, but the way Mason is playing right now leads me to think the Royals will pull it out by 8.

Should be a great game! I like Mason in this one though.

They are playing like they are on a mission.

Mason looked real good tonite, Royals by 10+ :thumb:

Edited by Dawg81

If the Royals can generate as much momentum as they have in this poll, they should be back at Rupp on the 19th.

 

I do think that they are playing well together, but two easy games back-to-back could be deceving.

 

I'll just sit back and enjoy the show and see how it plays out.

 

Put a gun to my head and I'd take the Royals.

I like Goldies team,Cards by 9.:thumb:

Cards seem to play up to the competition, or down! Robbie Stenzel shows everyone who the best player in the tenth is this year and goes off on Mason for 35! Cards by 12!:ylsuper:

Mason might as well plan a parade for, oh, 2012 cause it may be a long dry spell in Maysville!

 

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:

I like Goldies team,Cards by 9.:thumb:

 

Thanks we appreciate all the support we can get.:thumb:

 

Cards have got to play better than we have in the last few games. Will know more on Zollo's status tomorrow. Gee...I thought we were going to finally get a play a game this year with everyone healthy......:ohbrother:

  • Author
Cards seem to play up to the competition, or down! Robbie Stenzel shows everyone who the best player in the tenth is this year and goes off on Mason for 35! Cards by 12!:ylsuper:

Mason might as well plan a parade for, oh, 2012 cause it may be a long dry spell in Maysville!

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:

 

:irked:

 

I'll remember this tommorow night. :p:

Should be a great game! Clark can beat Mason and they know that, they are confident. Mason are the defending champs and know how to win. Could be a memorable game.

 

Mason has been impressive in the regional and Clark has looked sluggish! Will it be a game of will and tempo?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.