Everything posted by clarkcardinal1976
-
Congratulations Clark County 10th region Champs
Thanks!! Love my Cards!!
-
George Rogers Clark 62 Pendleton County 40
GRC already has a state title in basketball. They won the state championship way back in 1951. I know that is a long time ago.....but still a state title.
-
George Rogers Clark 62 Pendleton County 40
I woud like to know that too. I would love to meet felow BGPer's.
-
Congratulations Clark County 10th region Champs
- Most Memorable 10th Region Tourney Moment
Seeing GRC win the region championship tonight!!- George Rogers Clark 62 Pendleton County 40
Totally priceless to see you dance on the Mason Co floor!!- George Rogers Clark 62 Pendleton County 40
Congrats to the 10th Region Champion George Rogers Clark Cardinals!! You all played with so much HEART and emotion tonight. Robbie was on fire in the first quarter and really lead the GRC charge that got them the big lead. It was a great atmosphere tonight as both GRC and Pendleton Co brought huge crowds. I love to see communities come out and support their teams. Congrats to Pendleton Co on a great tourney run!! You definitely earned this fan's respect. I saw Goldie storm the floor too and I have PROOF. I took a picture of her storming the floor. A priceless picture to be SURE. I am so proud to be a CARDS fan tonight. GRC wins their 22nd regional championship overall. Congrats again!! I got to see the police escort that the team got back into town too. Pretty cool. There was fans standing on the Bypass with signs. GO CARDS!! Four more games and you will realize your dream.- Mason County 68 Campbell County 46
It should be a great region final between Pendleton Co and Clark Co!!! Maybe Mason fans were counting their chickens before they hatched.- Clark County vs Pendleton County 10th Region Finals Predictions
We plan to leave Winchester very early.....as we are expecting a PACKED Fieldhouse tomorrow night.- Clark County vs Pendleton County 10th Region Finals Predictions
I'm not stating that they did. Pendleton Co deserves respect and they have my respect. GRC has played argueably the toughest schedule in the state of Kentucky.- Clark County vs Pendleton County 10th Region Finals Predictions
Pendleton Co has had a great year, but they haven't played a team with fire power of GRC all year long. Should be a good game, but GRC will prevail.- George Rogers Clark 69 Scott 41
Great to see you tonight Goldie and watch the game with you. GO CARDS!!!- Clark County vs Pendleton County 10th Region Finals Predictions
GRC by 15- George Rogers Clark 69 Scott 41
Great game for GRC tonight. Here is some stats from the game: GRC shot 74 percent from the field in the second half and over 60 percent for the game. GRC outrebounded Scott 34-15 and played suffocating defense. GRC proved tonight that they are the class of the 10th Region. Gotta be ready for Pendleton Co though. They will be fired up. Where is the all the posters that predicted Scott to win this game? Time to eat some crow!!!- George Rogers Clark 64 Bishop Brossart 53
Thanks- George Rogers Clark 64 Bishop Brossart 53
Can you merge the threads Goldie?- George Rogers Clark 64 Bishop Brossart 53
Final from the 1st Round of the 10th Region tournament. GRC advances to the semifinals to play the Lady Cats of Pendleton County- George Rogers Clark vs Montgomery Co predictions. 40th District Championship 2/24
GRC will play Montgomery Co for the 40th District championship on 2/24 at the MCHS Arena. This is the third meeting this season for these two teams. What are your thoughts and predictions?- George Rogers Clark 63 Henry Clay 52
Gotta get out of the 10th first!! Mason Co is always a tough out, especially at home. I believe that GRC can win the region and state, but gotta concentrate on the next game.- Henry Clay 66 Montgomery Co 64
Montgomery Co is starting to play well. They could be a threat in the 10th Region tournament.- Ballard / George Rogers Clark predictions 2/9
I'm wondering if the game is still on. We have VERY slick roads here in Winchester. I have checked all available outlets and it appears that the game is still on. Getting ready to head to GRC!!- George Rogers Clark vs Mason County predictions 2/4
GRC wants to win tomorrow's game for respect and revenge. They want to win in March to get to the sweet sixteen.- George Rogers Clark vs Mason County predictions 2/4
It isn't set in stone that these two teams will meet in March. It is likely to happen, but not set in stone. I think that tomorrow's game should be important for the kids. For GRC....it is about beating the Royals for the first time in two years and getting to Rupp. For Mason...it is about letting GRC know that they can play with them and they are still the regional champs till someone beats them at tourney time.- George Rogers Clark vs Mason County predictions 2/4
Should be a good game. Tough schedule is paying HUGE dividends for the Cards!!- George Rogers Clark 71 Lexington Catholic 63
Bopper Stenzel and Hakeem Moore are a HUGE difference this year. I totally agree with you Goldie. - Most Memorable 10th Region Tourney Moment