48 members have voted

1. 1. GRC or Mason Co?

• George Rogers Clark
    • Mason Co

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is a regular season game. Has no impact on March. Setty is sick and with Pawsat still getting back to full strength. I want to see this game in March.

Agreed. This game means nothing except small bragging rights for now. Although it could give either team momentum and/or doubt leading up til the end of the season.

This game is a regular season game. Has no impact on March. Setty is sick and with Pawsat still getting back to full strength. I want to see this game in March. Gonna be a big game for GRC.

I tried tell the Mason Co posters, that having a player out sick or hurt does make a difference. Example in the finals of the region at the BOK when Hatton had 2 sprained ankels, Rogers with a broken nose and Zollo with sprained ankle. No Mason Co posters was buying it.. Was told to lace em up and play. I was making excues because we lost. Best team won......

Why the change of attitude now???

This game is a regular season game. Has no impact on March. Setty is sick and with Pawsat still getting back to full strength. I want to see this game in March. Gonna be a big game for GRC.

Are you trying to say that regular games don't mean anything to these kids from GRC? I don't buy that at all! GRC will beat Mason County with or without Setty and/or Pawsat, now or come March. Glad Pawsat is getting healthy, it's going to be hard to get in the groove right out of the gate and I wish him the best when he hits the hardwood.