48 members have voted

1. 1. GRC or Mason Co?

• George Rogers Clark
    • Mason Co

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we really need a prediction thread?? Clark County is unbeaten and nationally ranked :lol:

WHEN Clark County wins this by 20 plus and they likely will, I want everyone to fondly remember what happened after the Royals beat Elliott County by 30 a few years ago. We saw what happened that second meeting.

If anything, I want the Cardinals to win this very, very easily.

I will be at the game with my red shirt on and supporting Clark Co but, I've been going to that court for many many years and I wouldn't make a prediction on the outcome of this game because of the magical surrounding in that building the Royals have. I think all Clark Co fans know what I'm talking about. I will say I sure am pround of Montgomery Co for their win last night. I saw on the other posts that Royal fans were complaining about the call that lost the game for them. Finally 1 game that didn't have a home cooked meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be at the game with my red shirt on and supporting Clark Co but, I've been going to that court for many many years and I wouldn't make a prediction on the outcome of this game because of the magical surrounding in that building the Royals have. I think all Clark Co fans know what I'm talking about. I will say I sure am pround of Montgomery Co for their win last night. I saw on the other posts that Royal fans were complaining about the call that lost the game for them. Finally 1 game that didn't have a home cooked meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the site, just to let you know, Mason County is 3-4 at home this year, soon to be 3-5. They will have to win their last two home games against Harrison and Brossart just to finish .500.

I tried tell the Mason Co posters, that having a player out sick or hurt does make a difference. Example in the finals of the region at the BOK when Hatton had 2 sprained ankels, Rogers with a broken nose and Zollo with sprained ankle. No Mason Co posters was buying it.. Was told to lace em up and play. I was making excues because we lost. Best team won......

Why the change of attitude now???

Clark Co had still more than enough talent to win the region the last two years. Pound the ball inside and you make it to Rupp last year. I'm just saying Mason Co is not deep and having two key players out with no bench hurts. But okay if you want to say that I do agree best team won the last two years. If GRC wins this year they are the best team.

Are you trying to say that regular games don't mean anything to these kids from GRC? I don't buy that at all! GRC will beat Mason County with or without Setty and/or Pawsat, now or come March. Glad Pawsat is getting healthy, it's going to be hard to get in the groove right out of the gate and I wish him the best when he hits the hardwood.

I'm just saying this game is bigger for GRC. Mason Co knows when this game matters most.

Clark Co had still more than enough talent to win the region the last two years. Pound the ball inside and you make it to Rupp last year. I'm just saying Mason Co is not deep and having two key players out with no bench hurts. But okay if you want to say that I do agree best team won the last two years. If GRC wins this year they are the best team.

Best team those nights... which is all it takes.

Thank you bigblueinsanity. It hurts any team to have players out sick or injured. Not an excuse, just a fact. I don't want anyone to be out, I don't care what jersery they wear. Did injuries make a difference when we played at the BOK...you bet it did. Last year...we just blew it. Hope Pawset returns soon.

I can't help but feel bad for Pawsett. He is such a great kid and to have the last two football seasons end the way they did when the expectations were so high and missing three quarters of the basketball season the past two years has had to be tough on him. Does anyone know if signed anywhere for football yesterday?

You do have to feel sorry for him because it has been a rough stretch. I have been surprised all basketball season at how everyone is pushing for him to get back on the basketball court this season. I know Mason has has something special happening with the basketball team for the last few years and I am sure he wants to be a part of it again in his last year, but everything I hear on him says that his athletic future after high school is playing football. So why risk it? Take the time off get completely healthy and see where football leads him. I just hope getting back on the basketball court is what he wants and not what everyone else wants for him. Either way he deserves a change in luck with his knees and I hope it works out for him.