George Rogers Clark vs Mason County predictions 2/4

GRC or Mason Co?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. GRC or Mason Co?

• George Rogers Clark
    • Mason Co

This years Royal team is in the same position as the 2008 GRC team. Just not enough horses to get past a deep and talented opponent like Cards. GRC lost a lot of talent that season and were completely out maned. I hope Mason can somehow keep the score in single digits and play with passion.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at the game with my red shirt on and supporting Clark Co but, I've been going to that court for many many years and I wouldn't make a prediction on the outcome of this game because of the magical surrounding in that building the Royals have. I think all Clark Co fans know what I'm talking about. I will say I sure am pround of Montgomery Co for their win last night. I saw on the other posts that Royal fans were complaining about the call that lost the game for them. Finally 1 game that didn't have a home cooked meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With two mr. basketballs, two runner ups, two state chanpionships, two runner ups and 2 semi finalist, Just Maybe it Wasn't a building other than the program itself.

With two mr. basketballs, two runner ups, two state chanpionships, two runner ups and 2 semi finalist, Just Maybe it Wasn't a building other than the program itself.

I agree, that's hard to argue with. The one thing I like about Mason Co, they won't brag.

Edited by The Old Bull Dog

This game is a regular season game. Has no impact on March. Setty is sick and with Pawsat still getting back to full strength. I want to see this game in March. Gonna be a big game for GRC.

It isn't set in stone that these two teams will meet in March. It is likely to happen, but not set in stone. I think that tomorrow's game should be important for the kids. For GRC....it is about beating the Royals for the first time in two years and getting to Rupp. For Mason...it is about letting GRC know that they can play with them and they are still the regional champs till someone beats them at tourney time.

It isn't set in stone that these two teams will meet in March. It is likely to happen, but not set in stone. I think that tomorrow's game should be important for the kids. For GRC....it is about beating the Royals for the first time in two years and getting to Rupp. For Mason...it is about letting GRC know that they can play with them and they are still the regional champs till someone beats them at tourney time.

GRC wants to win tomorrow's game for respect and revenge. They want to win in March to get to the sweet sixteen.

I predict that the popcorn will be out of this world good. I also predict that there will be good chilli at the game. I will also predict that GRC will win this game. Another prediction is that gold sunrise will not give in game updates.