Henry Clay 66 Montgomery Co 64

Henry Clay 66 Montgomery Co. 64

Montgomery Co. 19 20 9 16 64

Henry Clay 8 20 20 18 66

Montgomery Co. (12-11) -- Prewitt 24, Mullins 10, Dotson 4, Handshoe 16, Fruth 6, Crisp 2, Asberry 2.

Henry Clay (17-7) -- Stewart 2, Prewitt 16, Nichols 19, Kimball 11, Green 6, Grundy 2, Blackburn 2, Patton 3, Parker 3, Johnson 2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/1537435/latest-boys-basketball-results.html?appSession=144200622526634&RecordID=9227&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=#ixzz1DQYBRYLf

I am sure Coach Griesser and staff would have preferred a w in the column, but they have to be pleased the way the team has been playing the last 6 or 7 games. Looking for the Indians to finish the regular season strong going into tournament time.

Henry Clay, ranked 14th in the state, ran its record to 17-7 by edging Montgomery County 66-64. The Devils were led by seniors Brandon Nichols and Kendrick Prewitt with 19 and 16 points, respectively. Omar Prewitt led the Indians (12-11) with 24 points.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/02/08/1627828/high-school-basketball-highlights.html#more#ixzz1DSaccTEH

No Keisling for Henry Clay likely had an effect on the game. If so, is he out for long? From all accounts, he seems like a stand-up kid and great student, so I would very highly doubt that he was suspended (he is going to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University to play basketball and continue his studies).

Strong showing by the Indians to go into Lexington and give Henry Clay all they wanted for 31 minutes and 58 seconds.

It was at the 31 minute, 59.4 seconds when it ended for Clark earlier in the season. Those last couple of seconds against Henry Clay have been tough for the 10th region teams. We get to try them again next week hopefully it will be a different outcome.

No Keisling for Henry Clay likely had an effect on the game. If so, is he out for long? From all accounts, he seems like a stand-up kid and great student, so I would very highly doubt that he was suspended (he is going to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University to play basketball and continue his studies).

He was injured in the Scott Co. game. Ankle I believe, but I'm not sure how long he will be out.