Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 71 Lexington Catholic 63

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win on the road in what I'm sure was a great environment.

I'm sure the GRC fans are excited about all the adversities that had to be overcome. Just curious...with a regular size gym and any other officials, is LexCath within 20 points of the Cards? Just want to decide if I want to go back if there's a rematch somewhere down the line.

  • Author

If they met up again, it would be Saturday morning of state tourney. So I think you may want to be there.

Hope to see that rematch on Saturday morning of the state tourny, but both have a lot of b-ball to play.

 

Great win for the Cards in a humid arena. Lex Cath press was as advertised. Zollo with 19 and 10, Daniels with 18 and 6.

I'm sure the GRC fans are excited about all the adversities that had to be overcome. Just curious...with a regular size gym and any other officials, is LexCath within 20 points of the Cards? Just want to decide if I want to go back if there's a rematch somewhere down the line.

 

Two of the three officials were from last year's 10th region final. Surprised Lenox was missing.

Nice win! Never easy to win at Lex Cath with the "friendly" officials.

 

I wouldn't worry about the rematch quite yet since Clark has to go through the 7th region to get to Saturday and that will be a war!

Just got in from the game. Great win for GRC on the road. GRC started the game down 11-1 and then led 39-29 at halftime. GRC led by as many as 13 in the second half. LexCath closed the gap to one, but GRC made plays down the stretch. GREAT POSTEURIZING DUNK by Jaylen Daniels in the second quarter.

Two of the three officials were from last year's 10th region final. Surprised Lenox was missing.

 

Isn't he doing some college games?

One of the best High school games I've seen this year. I am so glad Lexington Catholic picked the shorter floor, GRC took advantage beating the press and scoring all night! The officials weren't horrible but could have called a few more charges. Nice environment but Cath couldn't stay within 20 on a 90 foot floor.

Just got in from the game...great one if you love high school basketball. Thes Cards are for real!! They had no answer for Daniels first half. Bopper Stenzel continues to be the floor general. Zollo with some cluch shoot, rebounds and passes. What can I say....I love this team!!!

Just got in from the game...great one if you love high school basketball. Thes Cards are for real!! They had no answer for Daniels first half. Bopper Stenzel continues to be the floor general. Zollo with some cluch shoot, rebounds and passes. What can I say....I love this team!!!

 

I totally AGREE!! Love this team!!

GRC did a pretty good job of handling the press. LexCath did bother the Cards some with the press, but not like when they played the Cards at GRC last year or the year before.

GRC did a pretty good job of handling the press. LexCath did bother the Cards some with the press, but not like when they played the Cards at GRC last year or the year before.

 

 

 

I have said all along that Bopper Stenzel has made a huge difference this year. What about those free throws by Moore at the end.

 

Box score:

 

 

2/1/2011

Clark Co. 71 Lexington Catholic 63

Clark Co. 18 21 9 23 71

Lexington Catholic 19 10 16 18 63

Clark Co. (20-4) -- Purvis 11, Zollo 19, Daniel 18, Stenzel 7, Rogers 14, Moore 2.

 

Lexington Catholic (17-5) -- Floyd 8, Woomer 8, Martin 19, Beckham 15, Schuette 11, Porter 2.

 

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/1537435/latest-boys-basketball-results.html?appSession=843199133666471&RecordID=8945&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=#ixzz1ClhYlwsk

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.