Everything posted by Dawg81
-
Jon Hood named Ky's Mr. Basketball
Congrats to Hood. :clap:
-
What BGP member has the most Basketball Knowledge?
Nice to see ya back Eta, have not been on in a couple of days. The only thing about my knowledge is mostly of NKY. I will be knowledgable throughout the state next year. Couple of my favs are: TheOldGuy, Eta Rho, and Panda can take a picture. :notworthy:
-
Holmes in final national rankings
Ricardo Johnson 6'5" Jeremiah Johnson 6'4" Elijah Pittman 6'7" Off the bench from this year with minutes played: Kevon Rice 6'5" and these boys will grow over the summer!!! WOWWWW!!!!!!!
-
Holmes 67 Central 63 (2OT)
:thumb: :clap::clap:
-
Holmes in final national rankings
:D:D
-
Holmes-Central Game to be Re-Broadcast on ICN6
Just watched it again :thumb:
-
Holmes in final national rankings
Congrats Bulldogs :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
-
Holmes 67 Central 63 (2OT)
:thumb::thumb::thumb:
-
State Tournament Format
I think they should change :confused: Nothing!!!:ylsuper:
-
Holmes 67 Central 63 (2OT)
It is great to hear replies like this one also. My son and Big Marc follow the football teams from NKY to cheer them on to victory. I listen to the games on radio.
-
Holmes 67 Central 63 (2OT)
Thank you for one of the best replies I have heard on BGP.
-
Holmes 67 Central 63 (2OT)
:thumb::thumb::thumb:
-
Holmes 67 Central 63 (2OT)
Had a day extra to think about what I wanted to say on BGP due to illness. As a huge Holmes Bulldog Fan. This was one of the most exciting weekends I've ever had as a sports fan. My son and I with a couple freinds of ours had a blast. :dancingpa:dancingpa I would like to congratulate all the teams who made it to the Sweet 16. It don't matter what district or what region you came from, you all are champions. Just to make it to Rupp Arena makes your team one the top 16 in the state.:clap: I would like to congratulate Coach Henley who I have somewhat criticized a little by not letting the boys run. Coach Henley you brought the hardware home and I salute you for what you have accomplished here at Holmes. You stuck with these boys through all the rough times and criticism from your style of coaching. (Which brought home the KHSAA State Championship Trophy.) Coach Wimzie, you are the man. When it comes to letting your voice be heard, its heard throughout the gym. No matter what gym!!!:scared: The boys repect you and so do I as a former Marine, I can relate. And to my boy Sam Elsbernd. This is a great gift to you before you head out to the Navy. When you and the boys came back Sunday and we welcomed you all back. You came up to me and man hugged,"LOL" I saw tears which choked me up a lot. When I looked around Sam. There was tears by many from our community. Coach Stubblefield, I also would like to thank you for coming to Holmes and keeping the winning tradition continue at the JV level. To our State Champions, thank you for an exciting year. Your athletic abilities and your defense made me a beleiver from day one. I don't have the relationship to you as players that you have with others that you are closer to. I am an alumni and went to school with your parents and parents friends. As a Covington resident and Holmes Aluimni you have made us proud and you conducted yourselves in a very,very, professional way. So in closing, thank you Seniors and good luck in the future in whatever the lord has in store for you. For the underclassman I can't wait until next year. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
-
Invitation to All 9th Region Fans
My son and I,Big Marc, Sylvester and Kenny will be at Holmes for the welcome party. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
Holmes 67 Central 63 (2OT)
I like the 16th region fans still couldn't stop wanting the BEST TEAM in KY to lose in the replies during the game :idunno::idunno::sssh: We are the BEST!!!:sssh:
-
Holmes 67 Central 63 (2OT)
Congratulations Bulldogs. It's been a very long time coming. A very very big turn out from Alumni. Saw a lot of old friends and classmates. Central played a tremandous game. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
-
Holmes 67 Central 63 (2OT)
Gary Huhn
-
Holmes 67 Elliott County 57
:thumb::thumb::thumb:were done.
-
Holmes 67 Elliott County 57
Our hotel is leaning. :scared:
-
Holmes 67 Elliott County 57
And he is not the biggest in the room. We have Sylvester in the same room at 6'9" 425lbs. :scared::scared::scared:
-
Holmes 67 Elliott County 57
I'm 6'1, 265lbs, I'll break that leash. :scared: but he is 6'5" 375lbs, :scared:
-
Central 52 West Jessamine 48
Nice win Central :thumb:
-
Holmes/Central Predictions
Mod add a poll, please.
-
Holmes 67 Elliott County 57
He is litterally at the same desk in our room at the Marriott. :D:D
-
2009 Kentucky State Champ?
:D:D