Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes-Central Game to be Re-Broadcast on ICN6

Featured Replies

The Holmes-Central state championship game can be seen on ICN6

on Wednesday, March 25 at 7:00pm, Thursday, March 26 at 1:30pm,

Friday, March 27 at 6:30pm and Saturday, March 28 at 8:30pm on ICN6

in Northern Kentucky.

If you get this channel and are a Holmes fan, set your TIVO. It was a great game that you'll want to watch a few more times, I'd say!:thumb:

The video stream replay is presently available on demand.

 

Replay of KHSAA Video Broadcast - Holmes vs Central

 

If you advance the slide bar, allow time for the broadcast to buffer, or you will get a black screen until the buffering catches up.

 

I watched this game again last night. Thanks for the link and it really was an extrordinary game.

Just watched it again :thumb:

If you get this channel and are a Holmes fan, set your TIVO. It was a great game that you'll want to watch a few more times, I'd say!:thumb:

 

DVR is my friend lol... Just got it recorded last night. I wish there was a way to get the whole run to the finals. Christian Co was a good game, Lex Cath was a dunkfest, and Elliott Co was one that everyone was waiting on all year.

DVR is my friend lol... Just got it recorded last night. I wish there was a way to get the whole run to the finals. Christian Co was a good game, Lex Cath was a dunkfest, and Elliott Co was one that everyone was waiting on all year.

I don't think EC wants to see that again.

I don't see why? I'd love to watch it again. I hate that they lost, but oh well they put up a very good effort. They went flat and were wore out due to no bench. I congratulate them on a great season and wish all the boy's well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.