Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes/Central Predictions

Who will win? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Here we go this ones for all the marbles. Who will be State Champions? Could a mod please add a poll.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holmes brings the title back to NKY for 1st time since 1981. Holmes by 14. Will this game be shown on ICN 6?

I have not seen Cental play, and really know nothing about them. I just think though these Holmes players want this to much after falling short in the title game last year. I have no prediction, just hoping for a Holmes win!!!

Go Holmes! Gotta believe the Bullodogs will bring the title home tonight. And yes the game is on ICN 6.

I have not seen Cental play, and really know nothing about them. I just think though these Holmes players want this to much after falling short in the title game last year. I have no prediction, just hoping for a Holmes win!!!

 

Holmes' players want it. So do Centrals'. Desire will have nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Talent, legs, & coaching will.

 

I don't know anything about Central, but I'm thinking they'll win. Just a hunch, with a lot of NKY bias. :D

Holmes' players want it. So do Centrals'. Desire will have nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Talent, legs, & coaching will.

 

I don't know anything about Central, but I'm thinking they'll win. Just a hunch, with a lot of NKY bias. :D

 

:D:D:D

Watch Central play a couple of games. Can't shoot that well. :idunno: Holmes is a little faster. I HAVE THE BULLDOGS BY 10+ :thumb: AND A WAY BETTER DEFENSE. :notworthy:

Holmes brings the title back to NKY for 1st time since 1981. Holmes by 14. Will this game be shown on ICN 6?

 

 

Yes it will. 8 pm.

Lets go bulldogs... After a heartbreak ending last year, lets finish the road to redemption and bring one back for the 9th and all of N.KY to celebrate.

I'd say Doggies will pull away late to win by double figures. This has a nice sound - Holmes Bulldogs - KY State Champions. Congrats to Central on a great season and if they pull the upset, it will be a barnburner with a last-second shot. I'll say Holmes 71 Central 60.

I dont know much about Central either, but Holmes is the big dog in this tourny. Holmes by 11.

BTW, in Louisville the championship game will be shown on ICN 2....

Watch Central play a couple of games. Can't shoot that well. :idunno: Holmes is a little faster. I HAVE THE BULLDOGS BY 10+ :thumb: AND A WAY BETTER DEFENSE. :notworthy:

 

I haven't seen Holmes play, though I will say, I find it very, very hard to believe there is a team in KY that has faster players than Central.

I haven't seen Holmes play, though I will say, I find it very, very hard to believe there is a team in KY that has faster players than Central.

 

Watch tonight and you'll be a believer....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.