Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Region reallignment?

Featured Replies

I heard that Lex Cath May end up in the 12th, anybody heard this?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless LCA, Lafayette, Sayre, Bryan Station, Henry Clay, Tates Creek and Dunbar are also going, it would be extremely illogical.

I heard a lot of rumors on realignment, but not that one.

Madison Central, Berea, Madison Southern and Model would make that move before the Lexington schools do.

Where was that question when I worked so hard to put out my realignment threads???

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Unless LCA, Lafayette, Sayre, Bryan Station, Henry Clay, Tates Creek and Dunbar are also going, it would be extremely illogical.

 

Jim, my Lexington geography is less than perfect so help me out here. I've been to nearly every school listed, but have no idea where any of them are in relationship to anything else, let alone each other.

 

Are LexCath and LCA closer to Jessimine County (12th) than the other schools?

 

Geographically speaking, why does this idea make no sense at all?

 

Again, I really have no clue, so I'm hoping you'll help a brother out on this one.

:thumb:

Jim, my Lexington geography is less than perfect so help me out here. I've been to nearly every school listed, but have no idea where any of them are in relationship to anything else, let alone each other.

 

Are LexCath and LCA closer to Jessimine County (12th) than the other schools?

 

Geographically speaking, why does this idea make no sense at all?

 

Again, I really have no clue, so I'm hoping you'll help a brother out on this one.

:thumb:

 

Lexington Catholic, Paul Dunbar, and Lexington Christian are the schools that would be closer to Jessamine County.

I heard that Lex Cath May end up in the 12th, anybody heard this?

 

I doubt and hope that this does not happen.

Any truth to what I heard that Scott County maybe moved back to the 8th region?

Any truth to what I heard that Scott County maybe moved back to the 8th region?

Who knows..lots of speculation out there. Heard if GRC goes to the 11th, then Scott Co would go to the 10th. Also heard neither team would be moved. So at this point it is all speculation.

Jim, my Lexington geography is less than perfect so help me out here. I've been to nearly every school listed, but have no idea where any of them are in relationship to anything else, let alone each other.

 

Are LexCath and LCA closer to Jessimine County (12th) than the other schools?

 

Geographically speaking, why does this idea make no sense at all?

 

Again, I really have no clue, so I'm hoping you'll help a brother out on this one.

:thumb:

 

Doesn't really matter how close they are; I can't see the city of Lexington being split up. It would be more likely that E. Jess and W. Jess would move back to the 11th, I think.

I have been told Madison Co. Schools were going to the 12th or 13th.

That could happen. I moved the Franklin Co schools out of the 11th and into the 8th so that I could put Bourbon Co, Clark Co, Montgomery Co, and Paris into the 11th. They could move Madison County schools out instead and still move these schools in!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Who is having these discussions? When would any anticipated changes take place?

Lexington Catholic, Paul Dunbar, and Lexington Christian are the schools that would be closer to Jessamine County.

 

:thumb:

 

Thanks for the help. And as a bonus, I now see it's spelled Jessamine. My bad.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.