Region reallignment?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless LCA, Lafayette, Sayre, Bryan Station, Henry Clay, Tates Creek and Dunbar are also going, it would be extremely illogical.

Jim, my Lexington geography is less than perfect so help me out here. I've been to nearly every school listed, but have no idea where any of them are in relationship to anything else, let alone each other.

Are LexCath and LCA closer to Jessimine County (12th) than the other schools?

Geographically speaking, why does this idea make no sense at all?

Again, I really have no clue, so I'm hoping you'll help a brother out on this one.

:thumb:

Jim, my Lexington geography is less than perfect so help me out here. I've been to nearly every school listed, but have no idea where any of them are in relationship to anything else, let alone each other.

Again, I really have no clue, so I'm hoping you'll help a brother out on this one.

Lexington Catholic, Paul Dunbar, and Lexington Christian are the schools that would be closer to Jessamine County.

Any truth to what I heard that Scott County maybe moved back to the 8th region?

Who knows..lots of speculation out there. Heard if GRC goes to the 11th, then Scott Co would go to the 10th. Also heard neither team would be moved. So at this point it is all speculation.

Doesn't really matter how close they are; I can't see the city of Lexington being split up. It would be more likely that E. Jess and W. Jess would move back to the 11th, I think.

That could happen. I moved the Franklin Co schools out of the 11th and into the 8th so that I could put Bourbon Co, Clark Co, Montgomery Co, and Paris into the 11th. They could move Madison County schools out instead and still move these schools in!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Lexington Catholic, Paul Dunbar, and Lexington Christian are the schools that would be closer to Jessamine County.

Thanks for the help. And as a bonus, I now see it's spelled Jessamine. My bad.