Everything posted by labradford
-
Top O-line unit next season in the state.
I'll take Bell Co. Those guys a sledgehammers.
-
Toughest District
You got it Cellking:thumb:
-
2009 Ashland
What about coach Love?
-
2009 Ashland
Will this be Coach Hart's last year? His whole family is in North Carolina now, is son graduated from EKU and has moved to NC with the rest of the family.
-
2009 Madison Southern
Well, he may not be Mr. Football, but the only schools that are seriously talking to him and contacting him are D-1 schools. Rico has played on a team that has not been successful, but it takes more than one good player to make a team. I do believe though that Southern will be better this year, and will be a viable team to contend with.
-
2009 Madison Southern
I sense a little hostility Blockbuster. You must not be a Southern fan.:banana:
-
2009 Madison Southern
Well he is a junior and he has time to make his decision. Wake Forest, Louisville, and Western contact him all the time and UK has just now begun to show interest. Anyway, I do feel Southern has the capability to be a .500 or over team. The main concern with them is depth. If Southern can stay away from the injury bug this will be a very competitive team.
-
2009 Madison Southern
Rico is under the radar. Coaches at the highschool and college level know all about him, but he has not received the "pub" that many other talented kids have gotten in this state. Yes, I know that has to do with his team, but he is a certified stud who will play big time D-1 football.
-
Toughest District
Mad Man, that 4A district may in fact be the toughest district in the whole state. :taz:
-
2009 Madison Southern
People need to keep an eye on Rico Brown. He has already had visits to Wake Forest, Louisville, Cincinnati, UK, and Western. All of these schools are on him, but yet he is still under the radar. This may be the most hard working kid in the state. He pushes his teammates, and holds everyone including himself accountable. My son talks about how positive a person he is. With help from his team, this kids could be very very special.
-
2009 Madison Southern
West Jessamine Lincoln Co. Montgomery Co. East Jessamine Powell Co. Rockcastle Co. McCreary Central Bell Co. Knox Central Estill Co.
-
Allen County-Scottsville 2009/20010
He is the leader from what Im told.
-
2009 Madison Southern
The future of Madison Southern looks bright. The team has worked their tails off this winter and Coach Brumley deserves the credit for teaching these kids hard work. Southern will be led by Seniors Rico Brown (RB/DB), Caleb Morris (G/NG), and Nate Gibson (T/DE). Southern will have a ton of team speed, and OL play should determine if Southern can rebound from a disappointing 2008. Southern will also have a very good Freshman class coming in and I look for 1 or two of them to help out fairly quickly. I feel like Southern will get in the playoffs this year, and many teams will overlook this team because of last year. Southern returns almost every starter from last year, and Sophomore QB Chris Roberts should raise a few eyebrows. Chris started 8 games as a freshman last year and has grown over the winter. Everybody knows about Rico Brown, but his able running mate Devon Johnson should close in on 1000 yards as well. Coach Brumley has worked extremely hard after the way the program was left, and from what my boys tell me the team really rally's behind their coach. Expectations are on the rise in Berea. This team is loaded with Sophomores and Juniors and with the Freshman class having some contributors the Eagles may be flying high.
-
Allen County-Scottsville 2009/20010
What does Allen have back for the future as far as freshman jv and even middle schools? I always think that one county schools sometimes have a nice crop coming up somewhere.
-
Allen County-Scottsville 2009/20010
Lex Lindsey Shane Buttry James Willet One of these guys will get this job.
-
Region reallignment?
I have been told Madison Co. Schools were going to the 12th or 13th.
-
Madisonville’s Jon Hood Gatorade Player of the Year for Kentucky
Is this kid really all that tough. I have never seen him play. I have heard great things, but you all know how players/coaches get blown up without ever earning it. I hope this kid lives up to his hype! Go CATS
-
2009 Berea
Actually, its not a crock. I teach in this school, I will not mention any names of students, but the problems in that school do not come from the regular student body. The problems in this school have come from football players. Coach Smallwood has no problems out of his basketball and baseball players. Some of the football players do not play any other sports and this fact has hurt other teams at Berea. Berea is a small school and they need every able body possible, more so than most places. Holmesbend, I am in this school everyday, I know these kids and care about these kids, and their grades and attitudes need a lot of work, before we can ever really compete.
- 2009 Berea
-
2009 Berea
No, Berea does not play Central. Madison Southern tried to schedule Berea, but the Berea A.D. would not sign the contract. Berea needs to worry about their players acting right at school. I teach at Berea, and discipline needs to be a little better. The team actually won games last year, but the players attitude is terrible.
-
2009 Berea
I do not know what they have coming back, but I do know they have to play a district schedule now, so they have to actually play some teams.
-
Harrison County Job?
Yeah, but Stepp never really did much at Clay. IMO Stepp is a user. He tries to get decent teams, have a good year and move. He cannot sustain a program, and I feel sorry for Franklin Co. that they hired a guy who may not be there very long.
-
Harrison County Job?
Southwind, you did your homework!
-
Harrison County Job?
When did he resign? Have they begun taking applications?
-
Spring Games
Can booster clubs charge a dollar to get in and give that money to the program?