Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Ashland

Featured Replies

What does Ashland need to do to improve in 2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 141
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashland should be loaded and ready to go. I look for a very sucsessful season for what should be a very good Tomcat team.

 

 

I hope that they win em' all except for the one on Aug. 28th. :p

  • Author

Ashland has a very solid backfield returning in: QB Sam Hunter, and RB's Josh Albner and Rashard Carter. These three will place Ashland in a very good position starting the season.

 

If DeMartino is healthy, he will be a strong receiver and DB for Ashland.

 

The only place that Ashland is going to have to work hard at replacing players is on the OL/DL. If they can get strong and get some experience there, they will be the best team in the area this coming season.

Is Carter back in school? I dont see him on this team next year.

  • Author
Is Carter back in school? I dont see him on this team next year.

I've heard rumors, just like last season, I don't know what is true. Maybe some Ashland fans can shed some light on that situation.

Its really a shame that he cant get his act together, He has been a special talent since 3rd grade. I hope for his sake he can get things ironed out and be the player everyone knows he can be.

Its really a shame that he cant get his act together, He has been a special talent since 3rd grade. I hope for his sake he can get things ironed out and be the player everyone knows he can be.

 

:thumb: I agree, hopefully an Ashland fan closer to the program will give us an update on him.

Ashland has a very solid backfield returning in: QB Sam Hunter, and RB's Josh Albner and Rashard Carter. These three will place Ashland in a very good position starting the season.

 

If DeMartino is healthy, he will be a strong receiver and DB for Ashland.

 

The only place that Ashland is going to have to work hard at replacing players is on the OL/DL. If they can get strong and get some experience there, they will be the best team in the area this coming season.

 

I agree. They should be the best team in the area.

:thumb: I agree, hopefully an Ashland fan closer to the program will give us an update on him.

 

Carter is in school and cannot wait to get on the field. Everything is just rumors....Ashland is where he's at and where he wants to play. Good luck to the Tomcats this season!!

Did Mark Ball quite the team this past week? I think he played Offense/Defense of Tackle last season.

Ashland will be a power in the region.

 

I agree. I will be more suprised to see Ashland lose during the regular season.

Will this be Coach Hart's last year? His whole family is in North Carolina now, is son graduated from EKU and has moved to NC with the rest of the family.

Coach Tackett next season?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.