St. Patrick 70 Augusta 23

Not much of a surprise at all! The Lady panthers are just struggling!

Just curious as to how many Lady Panther games you have attended this year? Record is 6-8 with several games left and a lot of progress being made.

Shouldn't judge a team based on one night's performance when you have yet to be in the Den or anywhere else this year to watch the Lady Panthers.

I have watched the Augusta Girls allot over the past several years. I think coach Arnold is doing an excellent job. The girls program only won 2 games the year before she took over. She is trying to revive a girls program that has more cheerleaders than ball players. Most schools cut more girls than Augusta has on their team. Keep up the hard work Augusta it will pay off.

I have watched the Augusta Girls allot over the past several years. I think coach Arnold is doing an excellent job. The girls program only won 2 games the year before she took over. She is trying to revive a girls program that has more cheerleaders than ball players. Most schools cut more girls than Augusta has on their team. Keep up the hard work Augusta it will pay off.

Well said! Coach Arnold is a fine young LADY and will do a good job!

• 2 weeks later...