Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pantherhead

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pantherhead

  1. Congrats to Bracken. Very proud of the Augusta girls they played hard.
  2. Regular season is over so dont matter how many games each team has won. Only matters who plays better on a given night. Augusta played Bracken a week ago and was in the game until mid way through the fourth quarter. So anything can happen thats why I love tournament time.
  3. They need to work on their scoring. Their defense has been pretty good at times but they have trouble putting points on the board. The return five seniors next season and I am sure coach Arnold will be getting them ready this summer. Could potentially be one of their best seasons in a long time.
  4. I am not a ST. Patrick fan but how is it a big deal when Mason loses by 30 points. I think some people need to get over it and join the crowd.
  5. I guess Augusta had to finally draw Mason County so Hinson could finally make it to the region. Good luck against Mason County.
  6. Of course I have been wrong before.
  7. I agree my daughter plays for Augusta but I really like that Rogers kid. She plays hard and has a good attitude. I was hoping it would be a better game but Augusta has been up and down all year. Good luck Polar BEARs hope you win it all.
  8. Augusta over Bracken in 39th. It's tournament time anything can happen.
  9. I think St Pat. is probably the favorite but we all know that what happens during the season doesn't mean anything come tournament time. I'm pulling for Augusta. Good luck to all teams.
  10. I have watched the Augusta Girls allot over the past several years. I think coach Arnold is doing an excellent job. The girls program only won 2 games the year before she took over. She is trying to revive a girls program that has more cheerleaders than ball players. Most schools cut more girls than Augusta has on their team. Keep up the hard work Augusta it will pay off.
  11. I think it starts at home. My daughter plays ball in a small town on the river. It seems like the kids with the most parent support are more apt to stick with the program. If the parent's dont care then the kids won't either. I talk to my daughter every year and tell her if she starts the season she is going to finish, whether its basketball, volley ball or anything else. So if you ask me it starts at home.
  12. The last time these two met Mason was shooting the lights out and Elliot coudln't buy a shot. Stopping Mason is not about stopping Miller he can't beat anyone by himself. I'll say Mason wins unless Elliot can hit allot of threes..
  13. Hated the drive. Loved the folddown seats in the lower section. Thought the gym was very nice as well as the people. Nice to see a change in scenery. Although I live in Mason county and the Filedhouse is allot closer.
  14. Brady Hamilton a senior starter for Augusta tore his acl in the 39th district championship game and is done for the year. Good Luck Augusta..
  15. Hope all you Mason County fans are planning your state tournament celebration like you did last year.:lol:
  16. Not Sure about the rest but Mr. Hustle would have to be Dustin Shooty Stagg's
  17. Shooty was in the game with a bunch of young jv gaurds that were no match for Mason's Jv. Like I said before Mason to many gun's for anybody in the 39th. I was very proud of shooty he plays hard and gets his points no matter what the competition. If some the Mason county boy's would put out as much effort as he does every game they would be unstoppable. Good luck to both teams in the regional..
  18. Cline and Litzenger looked really good and were too much for Bracken. I was unimpressed with Chambers. Bracken played tought they just didn't defend the three well. Good luck to both teams.
  19. Mason just has too many guns for anybody in the 39th. It's been that way for the past several years. All the other teams can hope is they don't draw them in the first round. Good luck to Augusta they are going to need it...
  20. Mason better be on their game or Bracken may give them a run for their money.
  21. Hardworker, straight A student, good kid. Shooty is what being a sudent ahlete is all about. Best of luck to him in the future. Hope's to be a coach someday, I think he would make a great one..
  22. I wouldn't want to be in front of him on a fast break. Really wanted to see him dunk one. Looked like he could jump pretty good for his size.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.