Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

39th District Tournament

Featured Replies

I think St Pat. is probably the favorite but we all know that what happens during the season doesn't mean anything come tournament time. I'm pulling for Augusta. Good luck to all teams.

3 of the 4 can win this thing... I'll let you pick the odd (wo)man out.

Mason's playing well right now. I don't think they can be counted out against St. Pat. In the final, you never know what will happen.

From what I have seen and heard, this is St pat's to lose this year. The experience, size, bench, and defense should be enough to carry them. There are always cinderella's this time of year, but I'm sure Coach Douglas will have these girls ready play and they seem to be on a roll since the All A and the reverse which happens to some teams after All A.

  • Author

I'm going with St. Pat all the way, but if Mason County plays like they have been, then they will definitely make it interesting.

 

You can't count out Bracken either. They have played some close games with St. Pat.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.