Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TubbyCAT

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TubbyCAT

  1. Coach K. and the Lady Bears get the win in a tough battle! This team is playing so much better toward the end of the season!
  2. I don't think this is any surprise. Congrats to Mason for their win. Congrats to Coach Kelsch and the Panthers for their 3rd straight trip to the regional.
  3. Nice win for the Lady Royals as both teams now move onto regional play! Wasn't the score during the season like 40+ between these two teams?
  4. They don't need exposure in NKY, they are a 10th region team. They play their fair share now! All publicity helps, but this really makes no sense.
  5. Decimated or not the Lady Saints showed up and played their butts off. Injuries are a part of the season (see the UK Wildcats and Cincy Bengals) and the Lady Saints like any team just has to deal w/them. I think Coach K. and the Lady bears might give the Lady Royals all they want!
  6. They had a really good game at PC earlier in the season. Either way I am happy for Coach Simms and Coach Johnson as both are headed to the regional!
  7. Congrats to Coach Johnson, his staff, and the players for a nice win and birth in the regional!
  8. Coach Kelsch is a fine young, motivated, and passionate basketball coach. He has been w/the seniors on the team since they were 6th graders. So any yelling that was spoke of, these girls are well aware of how their Coach is. They have a wonderful repoire w/one another and that was evident last night if you actually watched and understood the game. I congratulate the young ladies on the team and Coach Kelsch and Coach Stephenson on how they have brought this team together to 5 straight wins and a birth in the regional tournament!
  9. Congrats to all MS teams this season and all the teams in the NKYMSBL on fine seasons. Congrats to Twenhofel (7th) for their conference tourney title. This thread has been awesome all season long and I have enjoyed reading the posts and conversing w/everyone about the greatest sport on Earth, BASKETBALL!
  10. Best of luck in the district this week Coach Kelsch!
  11. Should be a good game tonight, but in the end PC gets the win and heads back to the conference finals!
  12. The Highlands/TRMS game from Wednesday was dominated by TRMS. Highlands was never really in the game at all and seemed to be out of gas! TRMS is VERY quick and they used that quickness to out pace the Birds! Highlands had a tremendous season winning either 23 or 24 games. A season they should be very proud of! :thumb:
  13. Highlands 7th grade boys lost Thursday night to TRMS @ Sharp MS!
  14. This could be a really dynamite match-up!
  15. All games canceled tonight for NKYMSBL! They will try and play the TRMS/Sharp game @ 6:30 Saturday evening!
  16. Well, I can ASSURE some of you of this: I know some who vote for this and they have never mentioned where a kid was going to college as a reason for them to vote for a player. I am not saying it does not happen, I am sure it does. However, I don't think Darius signing w/UK will give him an advantage over Scotty Hopson for Mr. Basketball. IMHO! Who should have won Mr. Basketball the year Carrier did? Carrier had a tremendous season that year!
  17. Talbert and Stephen attended two different schools! If I see Talbert around I will let him know though!
  18. Sharp won big last night over Newport, 51-17. A nice night for several Sharp Wildcats. I was looking forward to the game this afternoon between Sharp/Holmes!
  19. Congrats to Scotty!
  20. There are a lot of those theatrical coaches out there!
  21. Stephen Staggs could FLAT-OUT play the game of basketball! I believe he is a minister now!
  22. 1st Region--Calloway County 2nd Region--Christian County 3rd Region--Ohio County 4th Region--Franklin Simpson 5th Region--Marion County 6th Region--Iroquois 7th Region--DuPont Manual 8th Region--South Oldham 9th Region--Conner 10th Region--Mason County 11th Region--Paul Laurence Dunbar 12th Region--Rockcastle County 13th Region--Clay County 14th Region--Breathitt County 15th Region--Pike County Central 16th Region--Rowan County TB: 10th :dancingpa
  23. Once when I was coaching during our end of the season banquet I had a mother who timed me w/a stop watch and recorded how many minutes I spoke about each player and their season. She had written down each kid's name and put beside it how long I had talked about each of the players. Now, admittedly I did speak more about certain players than others. Some of the players had not gotten much playing time during the season for various reasons. I had one player who had been hurt most of the season and had played in only a had full of games. I couldn't believe it when she presented the paper to me with the minutes on there. Her daughter was in the middle of the girls I had talked about, about 13 total players. It is amazing what some parents will do!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.