Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming/Pendleton predictions?

Featured Replies

I go with Deming by 2, but I hope Pendleton pulls it off, they have worked great together the last few weeks. Would make up for last years upset!!!!!:flame:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect the hard work of PC and PC will win.

Theres not really a favorite in this match up should be a interesting game.

I go PC with the win. Go Wildcats.

They had a really good game at PC earlier in the season. Either way I am happy for Coach Simms and Coach Johnson as both are headed to the regional!

Is the rumor that is going around true or not. Are PC boys that quit at the beginning of the season now playing ball? Fact or fiction?

Is the rumor that is going around true or not. Are PC boys that quit at the beginning of the season now playing ball? Fact or fiction?

 

Fiction.

I give Pendleton County the advantage in this one since they beat Deming previously and they pulled off the upset over Harrison County Monday night. But with the kind of game Deming is capable of playing they should win. Either way, sounds like it should be a great game. How have the crowds been? Will there be seats available??

  • Author

Pendleton brings the fans!!!! You talk about support.... They had more fans than the Breds had at the tourney..... So expect Pendleton side to be full, but I don't know how Deming fans are.....:fight:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.