Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randy Moss' daughter

Featured Replies

Where is Moss' daughter going to be attending. I have heard SK or Boone County. Anyone know for sure?

  • Replies 57
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last rumor I heard was Boone. . . Haven't heard SK in about 5 months.

I thought she had to sit out for a year if she switched schools without changing her residence. I am sure someone here will clarify. Also, can she switch schools but play JV basketball? I thought the rules applied to someone going from one varsity program to another varsity program.

I believe Boone. Also, I believe her name is Cynthia Moss. Not "Randy Moss' daughter"

I heard she was playing for Lakota West in Ohio this year.

I believe Boone. Also, I believe her name is Cynthia Moss. Not "Randy Moss' daughter"

 

I believe her name is Sydney Moss.

First off, her name is Sydney. Second, she will be attending Boone Co. next year. Third, not quite sure whether she will be eligable to play or sit a year, right now it is up in the air.

First off, her name is Sydney. Second, she will be attending Boone Co. next year. Third, not quite sure whether she will be eligable to play or sit a year, right now it is up in the air.

 

Where is her brother going to school? Did he change schools?

First off, her name is Sydney. Second, she will be attending Boone Co. next year. Third, not quite sure whether she will be eligable to play or sit a year, right now it is up in the air.

 

What grade is she in? If she played in one varsity game as a 9th grader or above she is locked in to KHSAA transfer rules.

I believe Boone. Also, I believe her name is Cynthia Moss. Not "Randy Moss' daughter"

 

BTW her mom's name is Libby and her name is Sydney.

What exactly are the rules, according to the KHSAA, regarding attending schools outside of the district in which you reside?

What exactly are the rules, according to the KHSAA, regarding attending schools outside of the district in which you reside?

The KHSAA has no rule on that topic. Only the schools that wish to self-impose those sanctions have such a rule.

  • Author

But there is a rule about changing schools once you have appeared in a varsity game. Perhaps since both schools are in the Boone County School District, the rule is obsolete.

But there is a rule about changing schools once you have appeared in a varsity game.

That, there is a rule on:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.