Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

loje

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by loje

  1. I thought she had to sit out for a year if she switched schools without changing her residence. I am sure someone here will clarify. Also, can she switch schools but play JV basketball? I thought the rules applied to someone going from one varsity program to another varsity program.
  2. I know she has to have a change of address. That is why I mentioned a private school out of the area. Her family can well afford for her to attend school anywhere. She could easily live with another family member. That might be easier than packing up the entire family. Of course, most of the kids are young and it would be better to move them now. Anyhow, this brings up a question for me. Is this girl that good? If she is then I would do all I could to get her into a great program. If not, then I would tell her to sit out a year. She could play summer ball and maybe find some league for the year. Not sure what is available. I am assuming going back to Ryle is not an option.
  3. Seems to me like this family will either have to move, resolve any differences(if any) with Ryle, sit out a year, or find a nice private school with a great basketball program out of the area for their daughter to attend.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.