Everything posted by getalife
-
Sydney Moss gets 1,000 point against Scott
She lives with her mother.
-
Lights coming to Walton Verona field
Maybe financing with the shout outs they sold at the youth games. Great idea.
-
Gallatin County 58 Owen County 44
Congrats to Gallatin they had a good night. Even had a boy hit a half court shot for $100 at half time.
-
Gallatin County 58 Owen County 44
Owenton sold out of brooms last night.
-
Silver Grove 1 Latin 0
Is there a fine for just not showing up for a game?
-
Sydney Moss gets 1,000 point against Scott
Thanks Basketball Fever and congratulations to Sidney. Hard telling how many points she may end up with at this rate.
-
Sydney Moss gets 1,000 point against Scott
How many years did she play varsity for Heritage?
-
Owen County 51 Gallatin County 36
Why so much time off? Did Emily Jones get to play tonight?
-
Gallatin County 68 Simon Kenton 64
Details?
-
Book about Simon Kenton's Sweet 16 champ team
I haven't read it, but I read another book that Deters wrote and it was the most poorly written book that I have ever read.
-
Screaming parent....
Try sitting next to the screamer while video taping the game then give him a copy of the tape. Maybe he doesn't realize how bad he sounds.
-
Gallatin County 68 Oldham County 67
Say what?
-
Oldham County leads the 8th region in scoring!!!
What is their win/loss record?
-
Deming's run of Bad luck continues
Is Carmack out for the year?
-
Carroll County/Gallatin County Prediction Thread
Too close to call.
-
Carroll County/Gallatin County Prediction Thread
Who is playing? I'm guessing Campbellsville.
-
Owen County 77 Gallatin County 56
Who said anything about being excited. I was talking about 1 game. That is what I thought this thread was about. I agree that there is alot of season left and no one should be counting their chickens yet.
-
Owen County 77 Gallatin County 56
If Gallatin's game plan was to run the ball, their plan backfired.
-
Anybody else going through "Football Withdrawal"??
No. way too busy with basketball to think football.
-
Owen County vs Gallatin County
Per KHSAA- Owen Co 77 Gallatin Co 56.
-
Gallatin County 54 Owen County 50
Gayheart 13, Neely 10, Wainscott 10, Kemper 9, Lowe 5, Fitzgerald 2, Toole 1 for Owen. (I think)
-
Owen County 36 Carroll County 28
How lucky for Owen Co to catch Carroll Co on an off night.
-
Walton Verona/Williamstown Predictions
Why not?
-
Owen County 67 Carroll County 64
I hope MOJO52 decided to make the trip from Lexington. If he didn't he missed a heck of a game.
-
Owen County 67 Carroll County 64
Yes, they all did play with heart. Did not mean to imply otherwise I just particularly noticed Stewart.