Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County 51 Gallatin County 36

Featured Replies

Glad I had to work tonight. I knew this was going to happen after Gallatin has had almost two weeks off!

  • Author
Glad I had to work tonight. I knew this was going to happen after Gallatin has had almost two weeks off!
They were a little flat. Although, I think that the time off will pay off in the long run. Could be the difference between fresh legs or dead legs late in the season. Hats off to Coach Osborne and his team. They executed their game plan well tonight. The Rebels shot well from the perimeter tonight.
Glad I had to work tonight. I knew this was going to happen after Gallatin has had almost two weeks off!

 

Why so much time off? Did Emily Jones get to play tonight?

Congrats to Owen Co. I hope Emily Jones is back I am sure it has seemed like a year to her.

Owen Co. 51

Gallatin Co. 36

 

Owen Co. 12 12 14 13 51

Gallatin Co. 7 11 7 11 36

 

Owen Co. (9-5) -- Gayheart 4, Kemper 1, Toole 10, Wainscott 15, Neeley 17, Fitzgerald 2, Waldrop 2.

 

Gallatin Co. (7-5) -- Hill 7, Davis 13, Dossett 8, Morris 2, Jones 6.

Probably ill advised shots.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.