Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona/Williamstown Predictions

Featured Replies

Who will win this one?

should be a good game...Williamstown kept with carroll and owen....i wouldn't underestimate them.

Walton will win big if coach lets the guards play freely.:thumb:

 

If freely means out of control or not within the team concept - not going to happen. If freely means making good decisions and making smart basketball plays - then he will let them play freely.

If freely means out of control or not within the team concept - not going to happen. If freely means making good decisions and making smart basketball plays - then he will let them play freely.
:thumb: Couldn't have said it better myself.

 

I'll go with WV by 8.

If freely means out of control or not within the team concept - not going to happen. If freely means making good decisions and making smart basketball plays - then he will let them play freely.

 

Agree....Walton guards need to take care of the ball. 24 turnovers vs Gallatin is too much.

I hear Sullivan and Reynolds are not starting tonight???

is Bowling back from his concussion?

is Bowling back from his concussion?

 

Yes Bowlin is back.

I think Bowling and Munday are starting in place of Sullivan & Reynolds.

Walton should win this one, probably too deep and experienced for W-town.

I hear Sullivan and Reynolds are not starting tonight???

 

I haven't noticed Vance's name in the box scores so far this year. I assume he's still playing? He is an awfully good player......

I haven't noticed Vance's name in the box scores so far this year. I assume he's still playing? He is an awfully good player......

 

Vance is still playing and getting his points. His defense has helped this Bearcat team, IMO he's the unsung leader of this team.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.