Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any news on Coach Persinger???

Featured Replies

If anyone has any news on Coach Persinger and can share it I know many on here would appreciate hearing some type of update regarding the new boys coach @ Bracken County. I hope all is going well!

Surgery went well today. He is still in ICU recovering at 3:00 today, surrounded by family and friends. Hope to be released from the hospital around Wednesday.

  • Author

That's good news!

I wonder if doctors will advise him to take the summer off. It said in the Ledger-Independent that he would start basketball practice on Monday, I didn't think that was right.

  • Author

I would say w/the recovery process involved w/something of this manner would be several weeks at the least.

  • Author

He had surgery to replace a valve in his heart, I believe it was going to be a 4-5 hour procedure. He is recovering and should be released to go home the middle of next week.

Wishing Coach Persinger a quick recovery.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.