Elliott Co. 85 Ashland 69

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats from an Old Rambler to the Elliot Co. Lions Coaches, fans, and most of all the team. :dancingpa . You guys have made a class "A" school fan proud! You served up the knockout punch on the two other region favorites other than yourselves ad did it in very convincing fashion over Russell and Ashland both. You deserve this win, this championship and the trip to Rupp!!:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Go into Rupp and leave it all out on the floor for the 16th region. I am proud that a small school is carrying the banner to the Sweet Sixteen.:thumb:

I wonder if the State Tourney has ever had a team that plays 5 sophomores and comes off the bench with another soph. and a 8th grader? I hope that you guys continue your sucsess for years to come, with the youth AND talent that you have there is no reason why you can't.

Congrats again to the Elliott County Lions Basketball Team!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I believe it is Coach Mays...

Did Ashland get off the bus?

Ashland played a great game, they just lost to a better team. Elliott hit all the big shots when they needed them and they just had more fuel in the tanks. Congrats to Elliott - my 22 point prediction wasn't that far off!