Everything posted by locker#311
-
Belfry 62 Breathitt Co. 28
I know what your saying FBALL, Breathitt did a great act of Jeckyl and Hyde in the last seven days. But make no mistake, these Pirates are the real deal. I say finish it off, and bring another one home to the east.
-
Breathitt County 20 Russell 17 (3A)
I think just the opposite. I know a ballgame is 48 minutes long. But for 46 minutes Russell defense held that very good Breathitt offense to 13 points. I think that in it's self was a big feat. It was just that on the last drive no one stepped up to make the big play. I think the key to this game was that Breathitt shut down the strong point of the Devils. That being the offensive line. The bobcat "D" had the push practically all night long. And there was no pass rush blocking hardly at all. But kudo's to both teams. Awesome game!
-
Another edition of you write the funny caption for a free six class t-shirt!
"I could of had a V-8"
-
Russell 26 Mason County 21 (3A)
I didn't realize they actually threw a flag on that kick, but it makes since now because Mason had 2 players definitely offsides. And they both were on the opposite side of the field that they kicked the ball to.
-
Lex. Christian 34 Raceland 32 (1A)
WOW! great effort on the comeback. I would have never thought it possible to overcome that 1st quarter. And I hate it for the RAMS that they fell just short. Good comeback and a good year.
-
Russell 26 Mason County 21 (3A)
From what I understood, it wasn't a matter of who recovered it. It was that one official said they recovered it in bounds and the other official said they was out of bounds.
-
AP Poll, A Little Surprise in 1A....
BUT i sure can't argue the BCS crowd.
-
AP Poll, A Little Surprise in 1A....
I'm not so sure it's not the juvenile approach from the viewer and their view point. Three 5A teams above .500 -- 9-1, 7-3, 5-5 and won all three. Not to shabby. Looks pretty deserving to me.
-
Belfry and Louisville Central
I'm not trying to rank a favorite team over another team. I'm just stating what I think is right. Like I was saying above, Sider said, don't know if we COULD hold a loss against Belfry. Average said, Breathitt SHOULD be ranked #1. All I'm saying is I'm not going by coulds and shoulds. Again I'm just stating what I think is the right choice to be made. And thats only if Belfry gets beat, and Breathitt wins.
-
Belfry and Louisville Central
And they won all 3 of them.
-
Belfry and Louisville Central
Yes I agree, and your implying..........What?
-
Raceland/West Carter Predictions
If Raceland takes care of business early, they cruise. But if they let West hang around and think that they can play with them there could be trouble for the Rams.
-
Belfry and Louisville Central
IF Belfry loses........... you can't go on should've, could've and almosts. Breathitt has ran their schedule at hand, and they are next in line. It's only fair to award them for their accomplishments. I think Breathitt is #1 until proven guilty. {of getting beat.} Sorry Russell doesn't figure into this scenario.
-
Freshman football playoffs
You might as well have a freshman prom too while your at it.
-
Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest Week #11
7 - LCA 5 - J.C. 3 - P'burg 2 - Bath Co 1 - Lewis Co TB - LCA
-
Lewis County deserves some respect.
I could not agree with you more. It takes alot of guts and desire to stick with a situation like this. Most people don't even understand, all they see is the scores of the games. They don't take into consideration that practices are even worse than that. You have to go half line against half line to get any quality practice time. It's hard, it's boring, and it gets old. And to think they have a pretty successful passing game. My hat goes off to the Coach's and the young men that made this season a reality at Lewis County. You gotta Love em',
-
Russell vs Raceland take two
I thought this thread was in the archives.......................................................................................... Now who is it thats playing this game?
-
Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #10)
7 - Pike Co. Central 5 - Corbin 3 - Hazard 2 - Williamsburg 1 - West Carter TB - Pike Co. Cent
-
Prayers for Dunbar Asst. Coach Steve Sharpe
Heavenly Father, we just ask right now that You come to Coach Sharpe and his family. That You Lord wrap your strong, loving, caring, and healing arms around them right now. And that You Lord be with them and guide them through this trying time. And that You bless them with that presence and that feeling that only you can give. We ask that You Lord draw closer to that family that they might grow closer to You. In Your Son's name we pray these things. AMEN
-
Russell/Raceland predictions
I can't wait until Friday , for the mere reason of PLAYOFF ATMOSHERE. And I'm sure Ram Stadium is going to be full of it.
-
Russell/Raceland predictions
As I was saying, I can't believe anyone would think that Tyler Jones will see limited action against Raceland. Russell will approach this game just as they have every other game this season. Tyler will play 3 quarters at the least. And I know there is not one player on that team that would say........ I don't care if we lose this game as long as we have a chance to go deep into the playoffs......... This is high school football and it's played to win every Friday.!!!!!!!!!! As far as Tyler's injury, he has obviously chosen to play through it. And playing with a lot of heart I might add. So if you want to know, it will be business as usual. IMO
-
Russell/Raceland predictions
nd has shown a lot of heart in doing so. I say it's business as usual.
-
Russell/Raceland predictions
I like your way of thinking oldram.
-
Russell/Raceland predictions
Russell barely beats Boyd and Ashland every year. And in 2005 Boyd won and didn't win a game after that {maybe one}. As for Ashland and Russell they go back and forth with wins, but they are always close games. The only weakness I can figure is having good rival games. You need to get those eyes looked at........ they look alittle red.
-
High School OT...Thoughts
IMO, it should be put on the 3 yard line and you get 1 play to score. This is where high school games are played, in the trenches! And it's only fair that this is where they are won when it comes down to the wire. No disrespect to the kickers, but I don't like someone thats only been on the field 2 or 3 plays the entire night deciding the outcome of what the lineman and backs have been playing for all game long.