Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs Raceland take two

Featured Replies

48 hours and this one will be in the books.

 

 

Russell 35

Raceland 21

Good luck to both teams.

 

May it be injury free and a great game.:dancingpa

This one will be interesting to watch, and I would love to see the battle, but my Muskies are playing. I'm a true fan and I'll be there supporting them no matter what.

 

I'm still going with Raceland in this, as I said in the other thread. I'm not a fan of either team, but since Russell doesn't even qualify to be at the bottom of my list, I hope the Rams come away with big V.

 

Good luck to both teams and may God keep you both injury free.:D

3 posts and the green eyed monster has already reared it's ugly head. :creepy: I would think the fans of Russell and Raceland would like to see this thread stay open for a few more days.

I thought this thread was in the archives..........................................................................................

 

 

 

Now who is it thats playing this game?

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author
Daily Independent has an article concerning on the game this morning:

 

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localsports/local_story_298001845.html

 

It's a shame we don't have a daily paper in Greenup County because a week long series leading up to the game on past games and players would have been a neat thing.

 

 

Very good article. No bashing the Independent today.

3 posts and the green eyed monster has already reared it's ugly head. :creepy: I would think the fans of Russell and Raceland would like to see this thread stay open for a few more days.

 

I just logged on to keep up with the RHS/RWHS hype & found the initial thread locked. Does this happen frequently? This should be a really good game, not to mention lots of fun. Russell has a great team, but my vote goes to the Big Orange!

  • Author
I just logged on to keep up with the RHS/RWHS hype & found the initial thread locked. Does this happen frequently? This should be a really good game, not to mention lots of fun. Russell has a great team, but my vote goes to the Big Orange!

 

They need all the votes they can get. Thanks for helping out.

 

Threads get closed because we get off topic like we are now and start picking at each other instead of talking about the game. Like I am right now. Thats how they get closed.

Russell SHOULD win this game going away.

 

Russell 34

Raceland 7

Go RAMS!! Good luck Friday night from a Musketeer fan. I hope you get another big V in your records. This game will surely be a part of history even more so than any other game.

 

Good Luck!!!:dancingpa

Ticketgate.

 

Someone call Woodward and Bernstein.

I believe Russell wins this one by at least 2 TD's. Raceland is a good team on a local level, Russell is a good team on the state level. I may be wrong, actually I hope I am wrong.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.