Russell vs Raceland take two

Jeepman

This one will be interesting to watch, and I would love to see the battle, but my Muskies are playing. I'm a true fan and I'll be there supporting them no matter what.

I'm still going with Raceland in this, as I said in the other thread. I'm not a fan of either team, but since Russell doesn't even qualify to be at the bottom of my list, I hope the Rams come away with big V.

Good luck to both teams and may God keep you both injury free.:D

Daily Independent has an article concerning on the game this morning:

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localsports/local_story_298001845.html

It's a shame we don't have a daily paper in Greenup County because a week long series leading up to the game on past games and players would have been a neat thing.

Very good article. No bashing the Independent today.

3 posts and the green eyed monster has already reared it's ugly head. :creepy: I would think the fans of Russell and Raceland would like to see this thread stay open for a few more days.

I just logged on to keep up with the RHS/RWHS hype & found the initial thread locked. Does this happen frequently? This should be a really good game, not to mention lots of fun. Russell has a great team, but my vote goes to the Big Orange!

I just logged on to keep up with the RHS/RWHS hype & found the initial thread locked. Does this happen frequently? This should be a really good game, not to mention lots of fun. Russell has a great team, but my vote goes to the Big Orange!

They need all the votes they can get. Thanks for helping out.

Threads get closed because we get off topic like we are now and start picking at each other instead of talking about the game. Like I am right now. Thats how they get closed.