Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HooftheRams

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HooftheRams

  1. Just heard from a school administrator that Ram's right - he's much better & should be good to go next week.
  2. I heard this a few days ago - hope he heals quickly.
  3. Last year many of this year's seniors played JV on Mondays & missed some pizza meals. They never complained (the jv parents made sure they got fed as a group) & these same kids are getting to have special meals this year. Thank goodness for the Doc & his wife who support all of the kids & provide a special time for the seniors!
  4. I'm usually just lurking, but I have to agree - Tate's FG was game changing. I'm not sure that I agree that he's not a great athlete - the program lists him as both in the 1000lb club and the "Dirty Dozen". He's started on special teams for four years and has had plenty of playing time.
  5. I was by the field about 10:00 last night and quite a few of the home side bleachers have already been staked out. I would recommend that you get to the field early!
  6. I just logged on to keep up with the RHS/RWHS hype & found the initial thread locked. Does this happen frequently? This should be a really good game, not to mention lots of fun. Russell has a great team, but my vote goes to the Big Orange!
  7. Get out the firetrucks!
  8. Boyles & Denton are both juniors.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.