Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ok I'd be a liar if I said I haven't been thinking about this one since the end of the 4th the first time we played. It's gonna be a battle! Let's go rams!

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, you don't waste any time, do you?! :D

Prediction - lots of offense.

I predict an absolutely rediculous game in a raucous atmosphere!

LCA Eagles, remember these numbers:

 

 

37-35

LCA Eagles, remember these numbers:

 

 

37-35

 

This is what we need. A thread where the opposing team's fans match Raceland's fans in font size and color! It's about time someone stepped up! :-)

 

This game should be extremely high scoring. Therefore, it will probably end up 7-6.

 

I say Raceland gets the win, though, thanks to the home field advantage, their line, and their running backs.

Raceland by 10. What you got to say about that Mr. Wildcat? I think sidelinedoc's wife already has a big ole family recipie of crow ready to fix for you.

Depends on who is quarterbacking for Raceland and how well the secondary plays for Raceland. I like the chances with Boyles but I do not know if Farley is ready for a game like this.

Depends on who is quarterbacking for Raceland and how well the secondary plays for Raceland. I like the chances with Boyles but I do not know if Farley is ready for a game like this.

 

I still like Raceland in this one no matter who is quarterbacking. As long as the new guy can hold on to the ball long enough to turn and hand it to Denton and Carver, Raceland will win. If nothing else, I think LCA has shown that they can be run on and that is the strength of this Raceland team. Where they might miss Boyles, though, is on defense in the secondary.

LCA Eagles, remember these numbers:

 

 

37-35

Oh, no you didn't.:D

 

I prefer the numbers that ended the Raceland season last year, and I have not forgotten them:

 

LCA 34 Raceland 32

 

By the way, mine is bigger.:D

  • Author
Man, you don't waste any time, do you?! :D

Posted in the parking lot after the Fairview game via iPhone!

Depends on who is quarterbacking for Raceland and how well the secondary plays for Raceland. I like the chances with Boyles but I do not know if Farley is ready for a game like this.

Farley stepped up well tonight. I believe his quarterbacking skills are just as strong as Boyles. You have to remember Farley has taken just as many varsity snaps this year as Boyles! However Boyles presence in the secondary was severely missed tonight. He should be back next week! He has been sick all week. And suffered a concussion first series of the game. He was taken to the ER, they conducted tests and he was very dehydrated from his illness. I believe they put him on an IV as well. But I imagine he will be back in full strength next week. Racelands secondary better practice hard this week! LCA passed at will in the first meeting!

 

:fight:GO RAMS:fight:

Raceland by 6.

Oh, no you didn't.:D

 

I prefer the numbers that ended the Raceland season last year, and I have not forgotten them:

 

LCA 34 Raceland 32

 

By the way, mine is bigger.:D

 

Oh My!!! This one is going to get good this week.

Raceland by 10. What you got to say about that Mr. Wildcat? I think sidelinedoc's wife already has a big ole family recipie of crow ready to fix for you.

 

:lol::lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.