Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Raceland by 10. What you got to say about that Mr. Wildcat? I think sidelinedoc's wife already has a big ole family recipie of crow ready to fix for you.

 

 

 

You don't have to look to try and find me. I'm here. I stand by my earlier post. LCA will win this game. Raceland still isn't ready to take it to the next level. In case I'm wrong I do hope she knows some new recipies for crow because I believe I've already tried them all. :D

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You don't have to look to try and find me. I'm here. I stand by my earlier post. LCA will win this game. Raceland still isn't ready to take it to the next level. In case I'm wrong I do hope she knows some new recipies for crow because I believe I've already tried them all. :D

 

:lol: :lol:

You don't have to look to try and find me. I'm here. I stand by my earlier post. LCA will win this game. Raceland still isn't ready to take it to the next level. In case I'm wrong I do hope she knows some new recipies for crow because I believe I've already tried them all. :D

I'm surprised you can type with your mouth so full.

 

Crow4.jpg

Oh My!!! This one is going to get good this week.

 

You couldn't be more right, OR!! :lol:

I'll make no prediction other than I will be there and it will be wild.

 

GO RAMS!

  • Author
You couldn't be more right, OR!! :lol:

The thing I like the most is you wont see the ram fans or Bluto arguing. Or any other LCA fans for that matter. IT will be the random people coming in with their non knowledgeable predictions!:argue::rolleyes:

The thing I like the most is you wont see the ram fans or Bluto arguing. Or any other LCA fans for that matter. IT will be the random people coming in with their non knowledgeable predictions!:argue::rolleyes:

 

 

 

Huh?? So you're saying that both the LCA and Raceland fans both know Raceland is going to win, and anyone that predicts other wise is not knowledgeable? That's a new one. :lol:

The thing I like the most is you wont see the ram fans or Bluto arguing. Or any other LCA fans for that matter. IT will be the random people coming in with their non knowledgeable predictions!:argue::rolleyes:

 

Oh My again! I am not even going there either.

 

BTW RF04, I had to counter that awful avatar that you have up. I will forgive the "school up north" suggestion bc you are a Raceland fan and alum, LOL.

I predict that this game will be one for the ages at Ol' Ram Stadium. There have been alot great games played on that turf ( i was part of atleast one of those ;)) I predict that this game will be one that will be remembered by both young and old Rams. I remember growing up and watching my brother play on the first 10-0 team in 1996, and those memories will always be with me. I know ill be there, cheering on "RAMS BROTHERS" Good luck Rams, and cant wait till tailgatre friday with a lil' left over turkey :ylsuper:

Why don't we just have this game moved to Putnam Stadium? :D:D

Huh?? So you're saying that both the LCA and Raceland fans both know Raceland is going to win, and anyone that predicts other wise is not knowledgeable? That's a new one. :lol:

 

Here we go guys!! :lol::jump:

By the way, mine is bigger.:D

 

Only because you're a MOD, and can distort your post into appearing bigger than it really is...:cool:

  • Author
Huh?? So you're saying that both the LCA and Raceland fans both know Raceland is going to win, and anyone that predicts other wise is not knowledgeable? That's a new one. :lol:

 

haha no I dont know Raceland will win! I have the most upmost respect for LCA and their program. This ones gonna be one of the best games in the state this week for sure! I wouldnt even predict this one if I werent a ramfan!

 

And oldrambler I was only countering your avatar from earlier today. :lol: And at least I stick with my team through the ups and downs. I dont jump on the tex tech bandwagon like most have done. We'll prob get beat by 50 tomm by the buckeyes but at least I stick with em. One thing is true I will be SOMEWHAT cheering for my ex teamate to do well on his kicking game! :thumb:

Edited by Ram Fan04

Only because you're a MOD, and can distort your post into appearing bigger than it really is...:cool:

I can't believe you would accuse me of such a travesty.;)

 

I only meant that the game that LCA beat Raceland in last season was bigger because it ended the season and propelled LCA to the State Championship game. What on earth did you think I meant.:D

Huh?? So you're saying that both the LCA and Raceland fans both know Raceland is going to win, and anyone that predicts other wise is not knowledgeable? That's a new one. :lol:

Now your getting it, we are right and you are wrong. How hard was that.:sssh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.