Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Just under 3 hours to go! I hope you boys are as pumped as I am!!! Defense! Defense! Defense!

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man! Old Rambler you were a Raceland Alumni before I was even born!!!!!! Look for another great game! Go Rams! I will be in the endzone as usual cheering y'all on!

Good luck to the Rams. Good luck to the concession stand workers, LRCW and I will be in the house!!!:eek:

Will anybody be posting updates of this game?? I sure hope so, good luck Raceland!!

Raceland & LCA. Sometimes things just seem to be fated. Like Joker tells Batman in the Dark Knight "I think you and I are destined to do this forever!" that kind of sums up these 2 teams. They always seem to meet in the playoffs. There will be offense galore and forget about one side out coaching the other since both coaching staffs are top notch. The bottom line is going to come down to making plays. Being in good position will not cut it in this one, you better make the play. I am a big believer that if you work hard and do the right thing then sometime; something good will happen to you. Well Raceland from this Sheldon Clark Cardinal fan, I hope it is your time. Good luck.

 

Raceland: 35

LCA: 28

 

Thank you C.C., and you are so right in that both teams are very well coached and imo it will come down (as usual) to the line play, defense and to who makes the plays.

Maybe would be better to say who makes the more plays. Both teams are full of playmakers.

Time for talkin' is over Rams, leave it all out on the field.

Will anybody be posting updates of this game?? I sure hope so, good luck Raceland!!

 

I will try to do so. There are others that usually post updates as well.

Man! Old Rambler you were a Raceland Alumni before I was even born!!!!!! Look for another great game! Go Rams! I will be in the endzone as usual cheering y'all on!

 

I prefer "well seasoned" :D but yep, I am an old fart.

Cvillecat and myself pretty much have seniority on the Raceland fans on here. He graduated in 74'.

I will try to do so. There are others that usually post updates as well.
I'm supposed to get a few calls from the game. I'll post any updates as they come in.
I prefer "well seasoned" :D but yep, I am an old fart.

Cvillecat and myself pretty much have seniority on the Raceland fans on here. He graduated in 74'.

 

 

hahahahaha! :laugh:

Good luck to both teams tonight. I hope for a good injury free game.

 

I picked LCA in this one...Prove me wrong Rams !!!!

What radio station in the Ashland area will be carrying the game tonight ?

105.7 WLGC

105.7 WLGC

 

Thanks :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.