Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Great article on the Raceland coaching staff in the ADI. It just dont get any better then Coach Hoof and Coach Maynard! TJ is one of the best defensive coaches in the state and he has been a huge part in the Rams success the past 3 years.

 

I agree! I wish I could've played under coach Maynard instead of against him! Maybe we would've beat Greenup once out of the four years we played them!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A "snow job" from Ram -- what a shocker :eek:

Home field advantage, I call it.;)

  • Author
Home field advantage, I call it.;)

:laugh:

Just under 28 hours untill kickoff!!! :flame:

24 hours till kick off.

I hope that Raceland remembers how their season ended last year. With a 32-34 lose to LCA, with under a minute to go. I hope they learned that you have to play the entire game.

I hope that Raceland remembers how their season ended last year. With a 32-34 lose to LCA, with under a minute to go. I hope they learned that you have to play the entire game.

 

:thumb::thumb: Rams.......Who was that team that ended your season last year anyway?: :confused:

Do the Letters L.C.A. ring any bells with you?

If the rams come out flat on "D" There will be a "D" TRAIN coming at you. That is what they call him. Can the Rams stop him. I remember going home after fighting back from a 21 to nothing score in the first 9 min. of the game last year. Took the lead and got beat on the last 3 seconds of the game. Then LCA got to go to Lou. to play in the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME..... 34 to 32.......34 to 32 and where were you boys @ H O M E. Some getting ready for Basketball and some watching other teams still playing. Whats it going to be. Are the Rams going to give it all this Friday and get even. Or are they going to Miss the "D" TRAIN leave the station. Play like someone hit your mother with a 2 by 4.

What's it going to be Raceland, are you going to step up and claim what you deserve, or are you going to rock back on your heels and let LCA take it away from you? It is up to you, are you going to come and play? I can't stop thinking about last years playoff loss to LCA, we were 3 seconds from going to the State Championship game, 3 seconds, a field goal after three LCA passes that should have been picked off. Guess what? Defense wins Championships and our defense let LCA get into field goal range. Three missed INT's that should have been easily caught. But, were not.

 

Some players are going to have to step up and say, " I will not get beat", "I am going to be the difference maker in this game", "I am going to make sure this team wins". Who is it going to be? Who is going to take control early and keep it? Who is going to step up? Who is going to be the difference maker?

 

Play like Champions.

BigFig or anyone interested, the game will be covered on Raceland's webpage. Go to the thread "2008 Radio and web coverage" and Ram has a list of them all, scroll to Raceland and click on the web link.:thumb:

 

Thanks Doc :thumb:

Good health to both teams represent the region well. I have to root for Raceland in this one since they are a public school. I pray that both teams play their best, it is well officiated, and the young men remain healthy and proud of their accomplishments this season.

I just found out that there will be no tailgating tonight. I was told the reason was because it's too cold. lol.giflol.giflol.gif Please forgive me for laughing. Too cold for tailgating? Please. I think we all know better than that. I guess word got out that spindoc and I were going to crash the tailgate party, and everyone thought it would be cheaper to eat out than try to feed spindoc and myself. lol.gif

Good luck Rams ,you'll never pass this way again ,KEEP ROCKING.GIVE IT ALL!

Raceland & LCA. Sometimes things just seem to be fated. Like Joker tells Batman in the Dark Knight "I think you and I are destined to do this forever!" that kind of sums up these 2 teams. They always seem to meet in the playoffs. There will be offense galore and forget about one side out coaching the other since both coaching staffs are top notch. The bottom line is going to come down to making plays. Being in good position will not cut it in this one, you better make the play. I am a big believer that if you work hard and do the right thing then sometime; something good will happen to you. Well Raceland from this Sheldon Clark Cardinal fan, I hope it is your time. Good luck.

 

Raceland: 35

LCA: 28

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.