Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

LOL, I was referring to the three games I won't be in attendance at. I wasn't counting our game (was that a good coverup for my error...LOL?).

 

I don't think the Burnout & I would ever cross paths unless he decides to show up at Ram stadium on Friday night. Maybe he will grace us with his presence.

 

I doubt that he will show up, unless "the munchies" over take him and he follows the smell of our concession stand.

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL, I was referring to the three games I won't be in attendance at. I wasn't counting our game (was that a good coverup for my error...LOL?).

 

I don't think the Burnout & I would ever cross paths unless he decides to show up at Ram stadium on Friday night. Maybe he will grace us with his presence.

 

Oh, I will be there this Friday to say I told you so.

Oh, I will be there this Friday to say I told you so.

 

Does this mean you are finally going to stay on the site long enough to debate your "insights"?

Best of luck to the Rams!

 

Colonelmike

 

Thank you, Sir! I hope we make you proud!

Does this mean you are finally going to stay on the site long enough to debate your "insights"?

 

Debate? I tell you facts and you say I don't know what I am talking about, give some substance to your opinion. I can back up my statement that Raceland's pass defense is terrible. Look what LCA did in the first game in the second half. They passed like crazy and took the lead that Raceland had at half time.

 

As for the comment about holding Hayden to 40 yards rushing, I have a question, how many receiving yards did he have?

 

I bet no one wants to answer that question.

I'm done now for a while, I will let you all chew on this stuff for a while. Let me know when you have so substance to provide.

As for the comment about holding Hayden to 40 yards rushing, I have a question, how many receiving yards did he have?

 

I bet no one wants to answer that question.

By golly I will answer it: Hayden had 60 receiving yards and 43 rushing yards.

 

I will even go further: Whitt had 308 passing yards, going 22 for 36 with 3 TD passes. He picked our secondary apart, and it looked like Swiss cheese. I think someone else said something about Raceland's secondary having to improve this week.:sssh:

Intestinal fortitude? I think I spelled it out pretty well what I thought would happen. I gave more of a detailed assessment of my thoughts then anyone else in this thread. I layed it all out, so if I am wrong everyone will be able to look back and see what I predicted. Have you done that?

 

As for being picked last, I don't think so, I was out there and played my games. I was not picked last, I was the one doing the picking.:p

 

I have looked back at your Russell pre game thoughts and you were so far off base, HCT could pick you off. You accused our OL and DL of not being as physical as Russell and guess what? YOU WERE WRONG!!! I never saw you on any posts after the game eating crow?! If you were I am sorry for the oversight.

We have left the path. Get back on it or we'll padlock this one.

Oh, I will be there this Friday to say I told you so.

Well, if you decide to come, make sure you come over to the Ram faithful & introduce yourself.

Debate? I tell you facts and you say I don't know what I am talking about, give some substance to your opinion. I can back up my statement that Raceland's pass defense is terrible. Look what LCA did in the first game in the second half. They passed like crazy and took the lead that Raceland had at half time.

 

As for the comment about holding Hayden to 40 yards rushing, I have a question, how many receiving yards did he have?

 

I bet no one wants to answer that question.

Answer this question: WHO WON? RACELAND...that's all that matters.

Burnout, your not telling us anything we didnt already know. The Rams pass defense was weak against LCA but missing a 3 year starter back there sure didnt help. The point is, Raceland's coaching staff will work extremely hard on their defensive game plan this week and will put an extremely strong emphasis on the play of the secondary. The coaches will be riding those DB's all week long, making them better, practicing them harder then any other position on the field. I expect Raceland's DB's to be better then they have been all season this friday night due to an intense week of preparation. They have good athletes back there. I think last game Raceland was so focused on stopping the "D-Train" that they did not prepare for the passing game as well as they should have. Now they know, and the problem will be fixed, I guarantee it. It will look like a completely different Rams secondary with Tolliver at the corner and another great week of practice.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.