Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You guys must be really BIG eaters :lol:

All I can say is, last time we ate there, the waitress chased us out screaming, "You reeve, you be here four hours, you reeve now". Apparently they had some kind of rule on how long you could stay.

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can say is, last time we ate there, the waitress chased us out screaming, "You reeve, you be here four hours, you reeve now". Apparently they had some kind of rule on how long you could stay.

 

Now that funny..................:jump::jump:

Nice of you to send the messages to the Ram team, but I hope Ram players aren't reading this site. Not much to be gained by reading the back and forth on here.

I understand what you are saying, but some players do read on hear. And players from virtually every school do as well. I have heard coaches say, "my players aren't allowed to read on BGP". But, I know they do. I just think we should make it a positive experience if they are going to read on here, instead of making it a distraction. So, I post supportive stuff in the game threads, that are meant for the players, not so much the other BGP members.

All I can say is, last time we ate there, the waitress chased us out screaming, "You reeve, you be here four hours, you reeve now". Apparently they had some kind of rule on how long you could stay.

 

"You so big; eat vegetable. You go now."

 

Louis Anderson

"You so big; eat vegetable. You go now."

 

Louis Anderson

Two bonus points for Bluto.:thumb:

Ram, where have you been all day? We have missed you.

Ram, where have you been all day? We have missed you.

I've been taking care of the sick and injured. A lot of them. We have been very busy today.

I've been taking care of the sick and injured. A lot of them. We have been very busy today.

 

Better you than me! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

Better you than me! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

Come on up, you can help. I'm tired.

"You so big; eat vegetable. You go now."

 

Louis Anderson

 

Hey baby, you got food LCA? Me so hungry. Me feed you long time.

 

 

Full Metal Jacket ...sorta :D

Hey baby, you got food LCA? Me so hungry. Me feed you long time.

 

 

Full Metal Jacket ...sorta :D

Very "sorta", I know that movie by heart.

Hey baby, you got food LCA? Me so hungry. Me feed you long time.

 

 

Full Metal Jacket ...sorta :D

 

Hey fig, you got bored? Me so confused. Me think about this long time. Not.

Fig, I am going to check with the General Manager of WLGC 105.7fm tomorrow regarding web coverage of the game. WLGC will carry the game live and they will have a sideline reporter (Brandon Caniff) covering as well. I hope (for your sake) it will be on the world wide web. I'll post as soon as I know.

Fig, I am going to check with the General Manager of WLGC 105.7fm tomorrow regarding web coverage of the game. WLGC will carry the game live and they will have a sideline reporter (Brandon Caniff) covering as well. I hope (for your sake) it will be on the world wide web. I'll post as soon as I know.

 

Thanks :thumb:

Weather is looking to be descent for friday night... I think a wet field would heavily benefit the Rams in this one...Maybe the Rams coaches will break out the water hoses before the game...jk.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.