Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Where is Little Pigs at? Me to I want to know bad. It looks really good.

 

 

I don't know, but I know where 3 Big Pigs will be Friday night. That would be Raceland, as spindoc and myself join Ram for a little pregame tailgating, Ram style. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know, but I know where 3 Big Pigs will be Friday night. That would be Raceland, as spindoc and myself join Ram for a little pregame tailgating, Ram style. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Well, I might see you all there. I dont eat to much before games. I get a little upset tummy.

I don't know, but I know where 3 Big Pigs will be Friday night. That would be Raceland, as spindoc and myself join Ram for a little pregame tailgating, Ram style. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Bring it on, I'm ready.:ylsuper:

HCT, Well said!

I assure you---LCA is only looking forward to one thing and its not Beechwood.

LCA--49

Raceland--28

[

Raceland, you are getting no respect, the season stats the ranking the first win, no respect. You will have to beat them twice to get that.

 

Like I said last week, everyone is waiting for you to lose, people, are coming to your games just to see you get beat. People around the state do not think you can get past this round.

 

If you want respect, you are going to have to win this game, if not, people are just going to say, "Told you so".

This is going to be a war...........

Fix bayonets, this will be a close quarters battle.

Fix bayonets, this will be a close quarters battle.

 

:thumb: Man, if this game (& this thread) don't get your comptetive juices flowing, NOTHING will! :D

:thumb: Man, if this game (& this thread) don't get your comptetive juices flowing, NOTHING will! :D

You got that right, I can't believe it is still Sunday. What the crap are we going to do?:scared:

Thank you, Sir

Well said

Raceland, you are getting no respect, the season stats the ranking the first win, no respect. You will have to beat them twice to get that.

 

Like I said last week, everyone is waiting for you to lose, people, are coming to your games just to see you get beat. People around the state do not think you can get past this round.

 

If you want respect, you are going to have to win this game, if not, people are just going to say, "Told you so".

 

 

May be the best game we all see this season.:fight:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

You got that right, I can't believe it is still Sunday. What the crap are we going to do?:scared:

 

Stay friends, watch good football and wait for the next season.

Racealnd knows how to fix some good food.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I don't think that I am going to say anything that everyone doesn't already know. I am sure that the LCA coaches already know, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

 

The key for this game is the Raceland Cornerbacks. They are going to have to step up and play big. Big games call for big players. I am calling the Corners out, without big plays by the Corners, Raceland will lose this game. The last meeting between Raceland and LCA, LCA scored three TD's on our Corners. The Corners have to step up and step up big.

 

It's not always fun to hear, and it may be a bum rap for the two cornerbacks, but this game and the remainder of the season rest on your shoulders. There is no way around it.

 

I think Raceland's offense can and will score, and I think that our defensive front can and will hold LCA's run offense in check, but the key is Raceland's pass coverage. The defensive backs have to take great pride in their performance and put their best effort forward. There is no other way.

 

Corners, if you want to win, and you want to advance, you have to step up. You have to put the team first, you have to play above your ability, you have to take pride in your position, you have to be focused, you have to do everything right. This game will be won or lost with your performance. I'm sorry, it's tough to hear and think about, but it is fact. Step up, make LCA pay for thinking they can pass on you, let them know that it will not be an option, let them know they had better try something else, because passing on you will not work.

 

 

Play like Champions.

 

:thumb: You are 100% correct on this one Ram. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see a different look from the Eagles offense.

Focus and preparation are of the utmost importance this week. Rams must also do a better job in the kicking game. Field position will be a big key for the Rams defense.

:thumb: You are 100% correct on this one Ram. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see a different look from the Eagles offense.

Focus and preparation are of the utmost importance this week. Rams must also do a better job in the kicking game. Field position will be a big key for the Rams defense.

 

A different look? Do you mean the A-11?

A different look? Do you mean the A-11?
My guess would be that we'll see some of that old fashioned pole-cat... it's about that time of the year... it certainly worked magically last year... it's a shame to spend so much time practicing that and all the other trickeration plays and not use them in a game... but the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet so far this season...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.