Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm Raceland's strength and LCA's speed, I take the Rams in the biggest game in Racelands history 44-30 win over the Eagles.

IF you come up to Raceland we'll have a dog waiting on you LRCW! With some hot chocolate to go with it!

 

They also have Ram's head shaped funnel cakes now. Trust me, they are delicious!!

They also have Ram's head shaped funnel cakes now. Trust me, they are delicious!!

I hope you are going to come back for some more this week.

  • Author

I agree with rams above post about the corners! Raceland has always lacked a strong secondary even when and before I played. It's time for the defensive backs to make a play! The outcome of this game is going to have slot to do with how you play!

And we cannot allow stupid penalties or turnovers in this game!

The atmosphere at Ram Stadium should be like never before. I hope the cold weather dont turn to many people away because the team needs as much support as they can get friday night! Hopefully the LCA fans will travel well and everyone will have Ram Stadium rockin' for the regional championship!

It should be a very hard fought close game...good luck to Raceland.

Ok I'd be a liar if I said I haven't been thinking about this one since the end of the 4th the first time we played. It's gonna be a battle! Let's go rams!

 

The game is getting a lot of hype and rightfully so......

BAR-B-Q.jpg

I don't think that I am going to say anything that everyone doesn't already know. I am sure that the LCA coaches already know, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

 

The key for this game is the Raceland Cornerbacks. They are going to have to step up and play big. Big games call for big players. I am calling the Corners out, without big plays by the Corners, Raceland will lose this game. The last meeting between Raceland and LCA, LCA scored three TD's on our Corners. The Corners have to step up and step up big.

 

It's not always fun to hear, and it may be a bum rap for the two cornerbacks, but this game and the remainder of the season rest on your shoulders. There is no way around it.

 

I think Raceland's offense can and will score, and I think that our defensive front can and will hold LCA's run offense in check, but the key is Raceland's pass coverage. The defensive backs have to take great pride in their performance and put their best effort forward. There is no other way.

 

Corners, if you want to win, and you want to advance, you have to step up. You have to put the team first, you have to play above your ability, you have to take pride in your position, you have to be focused, you have to do everything right. This game will be won or lost with your performance. I'm sorry, it's tough to hear and think about, but it is fact. Step up, make LCA pay for thinking they can pass on you, let them know that it will not be an option, let them know they had better try something else, because passing on you will not work.

 

 

Play like Champions.

 

Good post Ram, I agree with your analogy here. BTW, I am not just calling out our corners/d-backs. I am calling out our entire football team!

Rams, let's see who wants it the most.;)

Daily Reminder and/or question Rams..............who was the team that last beat you? :sssh:

Where is Little Pigs at.

I don't know, but I am hungry now.

Where is Little Pigs at? Me to I want to know bad. It looks really good.

Daily Reminder and/or question Rams..............who was the team that last beat you? :sssh:

A. LCA

B. Yourselves

C. Raceland's pass defense

D. All the above

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.