Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Now your getting it, we are right and you are wrong. How hard was that.:sssh:

 

 

I picked Raceland to win. So you're saying I'm wrong. :scared:

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe you would accuse me of such a travesty.;)

 

I only meant that the game that LCA beat Raceland in last season was bigger because it ended the season and propelled LCA to the State Championship game. What on earth did you think I meant.:D

 

This could go "downhill" VERY quickly...!

Well I've had offers for free burgers at the Johnson Central/Highlands game next weekend. I'm a little disappointed that nobody has stepped up to the plate to offer to buy me some sausage dogs if I come to Raceland next weekend.

  • Author

IF you come up to Raceland we'll have a dog waiting on you LRCW! With some hot chocolate to go with it!

IF you come up to Raceland we'll have a dog waiting on you LRCW! With some hot chocolate to go with it!

 

 

You obviously haven't seen me eat. You did mean 4 or 5 dogs didn't you? :D

The last two times Raceland has played LCA in the playoffs it has been an outstanding game. Hopefully the Rams will get Boyles back for this week. Not that I dont think Farley is up to the challenge but there is just something about having your two year senior started at QB that boosts a teams confidence and moral. I think the Rams need Boyles on defense at FS more this week then ever before so hopefully he will be in the lineup on atleast one side of the ball. Both teams are coming into this one with alot of momentum and confidence...I just have a feeling its going to be a special night at Ram Stadium.

 

My prediction; No matter who is behind center, Raceland's offensive line and running backs have the advantage and will move the ball at will against the Eagles defense. The question is, will Raceland's DB's be able to stop LCA's passing attack. Last game the Rams shut down Hayden but had a little trouble in the secondary. But I cant go against my Rams. Great preparation and another great week of practice and they will be ready to go. Its going to be a another close one between these two for the 3rd year in a row.

 

This ones gonna go into overtime;

 

Raceland 33

LCA 30

Should be interesting.

 

I take LCA in this one but not by much.

Better look out LCA, there is a big Orange train rolling your way out of control and running over anything in it's way. Pour some more fuel to her boy's and pick up a lil more steam. Ram's 42-28

Better look out LCA, there is a big Orange train rolling your way out of control and running over anything in it's way. Pour some more fuel to her boy's and pick up a lil more steam. Ram's 42-28

Thanks for you vote of confidence, and I am glad to have you cheering for the Rams, but dang 42-28? I hope you are right.

Thanks for you vote of confidence, and I am glad to have you cheering for the Rams, but dang 42-28? I hope you are right.

 

I know they know what there up against next week and there going to come out a little more focused than usual and play mistake free football. :thumb:

I know they know what there up against next week and there going to come out a little more focused than usual and play mistake free football. :thumb:

I'm with you then. I like perfection.:lol:

Raceland looks STRONG

37-35

Only because you're a MOD, and can distort your post into appearing bigger than it really is...:cool:

:lol::lol:

 

And oldrambler I was only countering your avatar from earlier today. :lol: And at least I stick with my team through the ups and downs. I dont jump on the tex tech bandwagon like most have done. We'll prob get beat by 50 tomm by the buckeyes but at least I stick with em. One thing is true I will be SOMEWHAT cheering for my ex teamate to do well on his kicking game! :thumb:

:lol::thumb: I don't care, I like you in spite of you being a Meatchicken fan:D. As for your ex teamate, Mr. Pettry has done an excellent job this season after coming back from the injury of last season (hamstring and groin pull). I have stayed with OSU as well, have been a fan of the Bucks since the early 70's.

I can't believe you would accuse me of such a travesty.;)

 

I only meant that the game that LCA beat Raceland in last season was bigger because it ended the season and propelled LCA to the State Championship game. What on earth did you think I meant.:D

 

1.) I certainly can believe it (him accusing you). Maybe he has come to know you.:D

 

2.) :eek: Oh My, sorry S3, imo that expresson of yours will be in use many times during this thread.:lol:

Ram players......I have a question for you.

Who was it that beat you the last time that you were beaten? I think that I remember but could LCA have given you the loss that ended your playoff run last season? Just wondering :D.

 

You haven't lost in just over a year and you will be facing the team that handed you that loss, this time in the Regional Title game with a trip to the Class A State Semi Final on the line.

 

Should you not be able to get ready for this one......maybe there are some openings in a needlepoint class that you could enroll in.

Edited by oldrambler

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.