Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hopefully someone could give us some updates on Tyler Boyles condition. Prayers go out for this young man.

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These 2 teams match up well. Both have quality RB's, QB's and some good receivers. The coaching staff on both teams is very good and knows how to get their teams ready. I give Raceland an edge on O/D line and also an edge on defense. This is one of the hardest hitting Raceland teams I have seen. They know how to punish the opposition. It will be a high scoring game with some explosive plays. Very exciting to watch.

GO Rams :ylsuper::ylsuper:.......Beat the L.C.A. Fighting Bluto's!!! :D

Hopefully someone could give us some updates on Tyler Boyles condition. Prayers go out for this young man.

Tyler is fine. He will be going strong by Monday. He just wanted to know if LCA won. I think he was wanting to play them in Round 3.

Any other injuries in this game? From what I saw all the Raceland kids looked fine at the end of the game.

Just heard from a school administrator that Ram's right - he's much better & should be good to go next week.

GO Rams :ylsuper::ylsuper:.......Beat the L.C.A. Fighting Bluto's!!! :D

 

If I could put together a video of the "Fighting Bluto's", it would look something like this:

 

:lol::lol:Oh man, That's good. Boy does that bring back some memories. Well, at least I think I can remember.:lol::lol:

This is going to be a game and a half. Raceland is going to the have every one playing at 100 percent. Boyles will be just fine. Tolliver will be fine also. The Rams got their wake up call this Friday night with Fairview and did not fall. The seniors stepped it up until everyone got on the same page. then it was lights out for Fairview. I would like to say that Tyler Farley came in and played like a ram starter. He went out and done a fine job. I was very proud of him. Now Rams do you remember last year LCA beat you on a last second Field goal and went to the championship game. Now is the time for pay backs. Lets go Rams........... Pack you lunch and lets go back to work. Get'er done.

Tolliver has been back in the lineup for the past couple weeks but why was he so limited last night? Injury bothering him again or were the Rams just playin it safe and making sure he was 100% healthy for the LCA game? Anybody got any info?

I voted for LCA but I am pulling for Raceland. GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't we just have this game moved to Putnam Stadium? :D:D

 

That would be our 2nd choice , this one will be at RAM Stadium! :thumb:

If I could put together a video of the "Fighting Bluto's", it would look something like this:

 

 

:laugh::laugh: Only Bluto could come up with that! Great stuff. BTW, looks like you have found a couple of kids that can really kick :eek: and others that move pretty dang well! :D

Tolliver has been back in the lineup for the past couple weeks but why was he so limited last night? Injury bothering him again or were the Rams just playin it safe and making sure he was 100% healthy for the LCA game? Anybody got any info?

Two words: This game.

 

LCA scored three passing TD's last game on his corner, with him out. He will be back, and I hope he makes a difference.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.