Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Attention Senior Rams. This Friday night is the last home game you will play for the rest of you lives at Ram stadium. You had better come out pumped because I can tell you I head LCA is planing to put you boys away in the first half. They are already thinking about Beechwood. Last year they beat you and went on to play in the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Where were you boys. Some playing basketball and some going to some other playoff game. Don't let this happen this year. I am calling you seniors out on this game. You better have a good week of practice this week and GO TO WORK. Give all you got this week. Leave nothing on the Field. GET'ER DONE...........

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just heard from a school administrator that Ram's right - he's much better & should be good to go next week.

 

I can tell you as the team doctor, he is fine. He will play on friday without hesitation or reserve.:thumb:

 

Thanks so much to both of you for the info! :thumb:

You had better come out pumped because I can tell you I head LCA is planing to put you boys away in the first half. They are already thinking about Beechwood.

 

HCT, I like you a lot, but as an insider at LCA, I gotta say that someone is making that up. If you're hearing it from anyone, I guarantee that it isn't coming from inside the program: coaches, players, etc.

 

Check out the pre-season prediction threads. Many from here in Lexington (including me) have viewed Raceland as the toughest match-up of any 1A team.

 

No, Raceland is NOT being overlooked.

No, Raceland is NOT being overlooked.

We can hope, can't we?:D

Attention Senior Rams. This Friday night is the last home game you will play for the rest of you lives at Ram stadium. You had better come out pumped because I can tell you I head LCA is planing to put you boys away in the first half. They are already thinking about Beechwood. Last year they beat you and went on to play in the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Where were you boys. Some playing basketball and some going to some other playoff game. Don't let this happen this year. I am calling you seniors out on this game. You better have a good week of practice this week and GO TO WORK. Give all you got this week. Leave nothing on the Field. GET'ER DONE...........

 

:thumb: Excellent Post, I believe that LCA seems to think that he Rams playing them to a close game that they won to end Raceland's season last year and Raceland's equally close win over them this season was a fluke.

Rams, what is your answer? Talk is cheap, you yave to go out and prove it on the field. This game will take your best effort so far this season. There is NO DOUBT about that. LCA is good, very good. Let's start tommorrow with that Lunch Box in hand, the hard work mentality that you have went at every game this season with. This is another week of preparation and practice Rams. Last week's win over Fairview does not mean anything in this one.

Rams.....you have reached one milestone that I don't think any other Raceland team has done and that is gain 12 wins in a season. Are you satisfied with that?

Stay focused on the game plan that our coaches will have prepared for you, study your assignments and keys, work hard every day, on every drill in practice this week. HCT has already made the point that this will be the last game at Ram Stadium this season and the last game that our Senoirs will play on this field. Hold your emotions in check, stay focused, stay diciplined and PLAY each PLAY. Leave everything that you have got laying on that field Friday night with no regrets.

This Raceland team has no doubt made all of the community, alumni, fans, students, administration an faculty proud. This Raceland team can also do more and take it further. Let's get ready for another night of Raceland Ram Football and open up yet another can of Orange Crush on an opponet!!

 

GO RAMS!! :flame:

We can hope, can't we?:D

 

:lol::lol: That was my thoughts anyway.

Here he is can you stop him. I am sure he will run over you all if you let him. THE D TRAIN

19sep08_IMG_2527.jpg

I don't think that I am going to say anything that everyone doesn't already know. I am sure that the LCA coaches already know, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

 

The key for this game is the Raceland Cornerbacks. They are going to have to step up and play big. Big games call for big players. I am calling the Corners out, without big plays by the Corners, Raceland will lose this game. The last meeting between Raceland and LCA, LCA scored three TD's on our Corners. The Corners have to step up and step up big.

 

It's not always fun to hear, and it may be a bum rap for the two cornerbacks, but this game and the remainder of the season rest on your shoulders. There is no way around it.

 

I think Raceland's offense can and will score, and I think that our defensive front can and will hold LCA's run offense in check, but the key is Raceland's pass coverage. The defensive backs have to take great pride in their performance and put their best effort forward. There is no other way.

 

Corners, if you want to win, and you want to advance, you have to step up. You have to put the team first, you have to play above your ability, you have to take pride in your position, you have to be focused, you have to do everything right. This game will be won or lost with your performance. I'm sorry, it's tough to hear and think about, but it is fact. Step up, make LCA pay for thinking they can pass on you, let them know that it will not be an option, let them know they had better try something else, because passing on you will not work.

 

 

Play like Champions.

Has anything been confirmed yet on the health of Raceland's Quarterback ?

Has anything been confirmed yet on the health of Raceland's Quarterback ?

 

HE is ready to go.

Has anything been confirmed yet on the health of Raceland's Quarterback ?

He's good, cocked and locked and ready to rock.

HE is ready to go.

 

Good to hear :thumb:

 

What was the injury that caused him to leave the Fairview game ? Just banged up on a play and thought it was something more serious than it was ?

Good to hear :thumb:

 

What was the injury that caused him to leave the Fairview game ? Just banged up on a play and thought it was something more serious than it was ?

He had been sick all week. He just couldn't go.

Here he is can you stop him. I am sure he will run over you all if you let him. THE D TRAIN

 

D-TRAIN likes to drag people TOOT......TOOT ......RAMS are you going to let him drag you! Maybe you can get his autograph if you ask real nice.

 

http://www.lcasports.org/football/video/dominique_hayden.wmv

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.