Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

My guess would be that we'll see some of that old fashioned pole-cat... it's about that time of the year... it certainly worked magically last year... it's a shame to spend so much time practicing that and all the other trickeration plays and not use them in a game... but the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet so far this season...

 

I don`t think we will see much trickery, just a whole bunch of serious football. Neither of these teams believe in taking cheap shots and from what I see, the coaches and players have tons of respect for each other. It should be a game for the ages.:fight:

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I understand that Coach V and Coach Rains have a good relationship. With the rivalry that these teams have, that's great to hear. Coach V must be a great guy. :thumb:

 

As do I Bluto, Coach Rains and Coach Vanderhoof are both class individuals. Both LCA and Raceland are blessed to have these men leading our teams. Not only on the football field, Coach Vanderhoof is a leader and a role model in life as I a sure that Coach Rains is as well.

I don`t think we will see much trickery, just a whole bunch of serious football. Neither of these teams believe in taking cheap shots and from what I see, the coaches and players have tons of respect for each other. It should be a game for the ages.:fight:

 

:thumb::thumb: I 100% agree with this statement.

It's funny that you would say that, because I was just wondering what would go well with broiled "Leg of Ram"...mint jelly, perhaps? :D

 

:lol: We prefer Eagle wings with some Buffalo sauce. :D

All pro, as your guys have been saying - I can promise you that No One here is looking past LCA and if either team is already looking at Beechwood then they are not focusing on this game and are in trouble.

Besides, whoever wins has to get past the Pikeville/Hazard winner first. So, should Raceland win then Beechwood is still not even in consideration yet, the focus wil be on the semi final.

 

As for helping Bluto out, I am glad that you are. Bluto is friend to all of the BGP/Raceland fans on here. There is never any shortage of one taking jabs at the other. All is in good fun, as it should be. :thumb:

I will give LCA congrats should the Eagles win this game but would much rather wish them good luck in their off season conditioning program after this one in getting ready for next season :D.

Anyway, prayers for a safe trip to LCA and all of their fans Friday and may both teams stay injury free.

:cool:Oldrambler, you`re a class act and i hope the fun continues. I`m new to this so I hope never to offend anyone. I was put out to pasture a long time ago but high school football is my passion. I do have a son that plays for LCA and does start for them but I wish a big GOOD LUCK to both teams. I think we all love to see these teams play, they play with grit. We dont see that much anymore. LCA by 3 touchdowns:D

Well Raceland, it looks like LCA is ready for you. Are you ready for them? I think they have a bad taste in their mouth about the regular season game. Do you still have that bad taste in your mouth about last years playoff game? I do.

 

:thumb::thumb: You beat me to it Ram.

Ram players, daily reminder here.......... just who was it that team that beat you last (just over a year ago), could it have been LCA??

With the way they are talking they think that your regular season win was some kind of fluke and they will run all over you on Friday night :irked:! Doesn't matter what I think about it :mad:......What Say You?

 

This is Monday, start of the practice/preparation for this weeks game. Same as all the weeks before guys. Pick up that Lunch Box go to work for another week of Slobberknockin' Orange Crush Football!

:cool:Oldrambler, you`re a class act and i hope the fun continues. I`m new to this so I hope never to offend anyone. I was put out to pasture a long time ago but high school football is my passion. I do have a son that plays for LCA and does start for them but I wish a big GOOD LUCK to both teams. I think we all love to see these teams play, they play with grit. We dont see that much anymore. LCA by 3 touchdowns:D

 

:thumb: We all support out team and LCA/Raceland fans have always done that in the right way. I think that I can speak for all Raceland faithful in saying that we have ton of respect for LCA, your coach, your players and fans. You are correct in the way that both teams play. I don't make any predictions on any of the Raceland games (personal superstition/policy of mine) but I can predict, no....I can promise that win or lose that Raceland will play untill the final horn and leave it all out on the field.

As for your prediction.....I hope that is a result of too much LCA Blue kool - aid.:D

 

(BTW Ram Players.....did you notice that prediction on the post that I quoted here? LCA by 3 TD''s!!

You may want to post that on the bulletin board this week.)

:thumb::thumb: You beat me to it Ram.

Ram players, daily reminder here.......... just who was it that team that beat you last (just over a year ago), could it have been LCA??

With the way they are talking they think that your regular season win was some kind of fluke and they will run all over you on Friday night :irked:! Doesn't matter what I think about it :mad:......What Say You?

 

This is Monday, start of the practice/preparation for this weeks game. Same as all the weeks before guys. Pick up that Lunch Box go to work for another week of Slobberknockin' Orange Crush Football!

 

Nice of you to send the messages to the Ram team, but I hope Ram players aren't reading this site. Not much to be gained by reading the back and forth on here.

Someone made a great suggestion: considering the fact that the Detroit Lions are pitiful, and are playing the Titans on Thanksgiving Day (& will get "killed"), why not move the LCA/Raceland game up to Thursday, and televise our game instead of Detroit's? LCA/Raceland will be far closer and more entertaining.

 

Whaddya think?

I know the Ram fans that were at the Fairview game have to be disappointed with the play of the corners. I don't know the roster is the no one else that can play there? Is that the normal starters or is someone injured?#5,9,and 28 looked lost nothing against those kids they are just really small, #2 did fine when they put him in is he the normal starter?

Someone made a great suggestion: considering the fact that the Detroit Lions are pitiful, and are playing the Titans on Thanksgiving Day (& will get "killed"), why not move the LCA/Raceland game up to Thursday, and televise our game instead of Detroit's? LCA/Raceland will be far closer and more entertaining.

 

Whaddya think?

 

:thumb::thumb: Sounds good to me!!

I know the Ram fans that were at the Fairview game have to be disappointed with the play of the corners. I don't know the roster is the no one else that can play there? Is that the normal starters or is someone injured?#5,9,and 28 looked lost nothing against those kids they are just really small, #2 did fine when they put him in is he the normal starter?

 

Raceland missed Tyler Boyles on defense as well Friday nigh,he is an excellent D-Back as well as QB and went out in the 1st qtr..

I am sure that the Raceland staff this week will be workng on the problems they faced in that area.

Raceland missed Tyler Boyles on defense as well Friday nigh,he is an excellent D-Back as well as QB and went out in the 1st qtr..

I am sure that the Raceland staff this week will be workng on the problems they faced in that area.

 

Tolliver, a senior and 2 1/2 year starter has not been back at corner since injuring his ankle. They are hopeful to get him back there soon. With Boyles and Tolliver out last week, it sure did make sense for Fairview to throw the ball.

Nice of you to send the messages to the Ram team, but I hope Ram players aren't reading this site. Not much to be gained by reading the back and forth on here.

 

VOR, we at Raceland sometimes enjoy pumping up our fans (on BGP) by speaking as a coach would to his players. Oldrambler is just living his glory days, as most of us on this site. I must say, we do a pretty good job, don't we?

I agree with you Inez85 on this one. I don't know why they will not give number 10 a chance at this position, which I have seen him play some in the jv games and he did pretty good. He is alot taller than the other two boys and I think could do just as good. Oh, well the coaches know what they are doing!!!!!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.