Everything posted by ramsmom
-
Greenup County/Raceland Predictions
I do hope the best for Carter, BUT if it was him coming to Raceland you would be the first one on here saying it isn't fair. I do know of what happened. I don't care what school he is at, he brought this on himself. I do wish the best for him. I also wish Greenup County good luck on Friday night and I hope that noone gets hurt.
-
Greenup County/Raceland Predictions
I would like to know how in the world can Carter start for Greenup??????? It just isn't fair. I can't wait to see how Jeremy Barr does. I hope he comes out and plays with all of his heart and I also hope the rest of the team step it up. I know that they are sick of hearing about last years team just like I am. Step it up Rams or else you will lose to Greenup County and it has been a few years since we lost to them.
-
Raceland 27 Boyd County 26
What a great win by the rams. Everyone played a great part in this win. You can't just mention a couple names in this game. That was a beautiful pass and a great catch by Johnny Shearer for a touchdown. Way to go Rams!!! Now get ready for next week against the Tomcats.
-
Cov. Cath. player seriously injured in 7 on 7
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
-
Boys Class A Region 7 Track Meet
ramsmom replied to The Cerebral Assassin's topic in KY Swimming, Track, Lacrosse, Golf (High School)Way to go Raceland Track boys. Great job coach Helton.
-
Greenup County Softball
I just heard that the Raceland Rams girls beat Greenup 3-2!!!
-
A Home school Dad's Perspective
I don't know why everyone wants to jump and blame the schools first. It has to always start at home first. Teachers can only do so much when you have 20 - 25 kids in a room that they are tryng to teach. The state is all ready cutting back 4% for next year. I do think that if a child is home schooled that they should be allowed to play in sports just like any other kid does. I would love for any body to try and teach 25 kids a day and all day at that. Try it for one day. I bet ya all couldn't handle the stress.
-
A Home school Dad's Perspective
I don't know why everyone wants to jump and blame the schools first. It has to always start at home first. Teachers can only do so much when you have 20 - 25 kids in a room that they are tryng to teach. The state is all ready cutting back 4% for next year. I do think that if a child is home schooled that they should be allowed to play in sports just like any other kid does. I would love for any body to try and teach 25 kids a day and all day at that. Try it for one day. I bet ya all couldn't handle the stress.
-
Meade County senior captain passes in tragic accident
Prayers to this family from Raceland. So sad. God be with this family.
-
Lexington Christian Academy 27 Raceland 20
Rams, you hold your heads up high. You are still the best team around. It is still a good day to be a Ram.
-
Lexington Christian Academy 27 Raceland 20
Jeepman. I think that you are totally wrong on this one. I was sitting right there the whole game and I sure didn't hear that statement either. You better get your facts straight before you post them on here for all of us to see.
-
Lexington Christian Academy 27 Raceland 20
I agree with you on this one. I knew we would have problems on the corners. I am so proud of these seniors. What a great group of boys. I just want to give a big thanks out to Bill Fannin and Dennis Grant on coaching these boys from the beginning in JFL. They are the ones that shold be commented for being the great coaches. They are the two that taught these boys everything that they know in football. I would love to see Bill Fannin be one of the coaches at Raceland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Raceland/LCA predictions
I agree with you Inez85 on this one. I don't know why they will not give number 10 a chance at this position, which I have seen him play some in the jv games and he did pretty good. He is alot taller than the other two boys and I think could do just as good. Oh, well the coaches know what they are doing!!!!!!!!
-
Raceland/LCA predictions
Raceland bettet get somebody on the ends. We need help bad on both ends. This is where the other teams have mostly scored on us. Patrick and Danny are just not strong and tall enough to be covering the ends. I will go with the Rams in this one. 24-14. Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ashland Blazer at Ft Thomas Highlands predictions
I would love to see the Tomcats win this one. Good Luck Tomcats from this Rams Mom.
-
Raceland's "Big Man" - Robbie Logan
Great write up on Robby Logan. What a wonderful kid and wonderful family. He deserves to go where ever he wants to. Robby would do good at any school. While reading this in this morning's paper, it brought tears to my eye's. I pray that this young man keeps up the good work on and off the football field. Keep up the good work Robby Logan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Russell 11 Raceland 8 (JV)
Raceland should have won this game. They did not play good fooball at all. I think some of the play calling by the coaches were pretty bad. By the way, does anyone know why Raceland does not have anyone kicking the ball for extra points? Every other school does. What is Raceland going to do next year?
-
Raceland 30 Russell 23
Raceland was by far the better team in this game, period!!!! Robby Logan is the beast. But one boy that I would like to see his name mentioned some is Cody Grant. H is also a beast. I knew that Raceland wanted this game bad and I knew they would win, but I also knew it would be a close game. Congrats to the the Rams. I really want to make a trip to Louisville this year.
-
Raceland's Pre-Game Dinner
That's a shame that they get pizza on Monday!!!! The JV team will not be there to enjoy it. They will be playing at Lewis County on Monday. I sure hope that you continue this for the boys that will be Seniors next year. I know they work hard to.
-
Raceland vs. Russell predictions...
This is the best Raceland Team that I have seen in years. This is the best bunch of kids and they are all a close bunch of kids also. They can and they will beat Russell on Friday night. If they keep playing like they have been playing, they will win this game. I just don't want to see any injuries on the field Friday night. GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Raceland 36 Greenup Co. 12 (JV)
I thought that Fairview cancelled because of the Funeral for that School employee, remember that funeral was on that Monday that JV was to play them. I haven't heard much on the Fairview JV team. Are all of the Ram JV players healthy?
-
Raceland 36 Greenup Co. 12 (JV)
Raceland JV will play Fairview at home on Monday night at 6:00. I would like to see the JV team go 6-0 just like the Varsity. This is going to be a make up game. The Eagles cancelled the game before. GO RAMS!!!!!!!!
-
Paris at Raceland Predictions
Rams - 42 Paris - 6
-
Raceland 40 Greenup Co. 6
I talked with Selvages Mom and he got cleated pretty bad and they weren't sure if it is broke or not. I have not heard anymore.