Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup County/Raceland Predictions

Who wins this one? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I guess I'll start this one. Who wins this county rivalry? Both teams are at 1-2. GCHS is coming off a big win for their program, there seems to be a new /much better attitude in Musky land these days. Raceland is coming off 2 consecutive losses. The game will be Raceland's home opener.

  • Replies 230
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of questions surround this game. Will Barr be back? Will Carter play? Who will be the QB for the Rams? Will GC's running game stay hot? Can Raceland pull things together after 2 straight loses? Why are 3 of Racelands transfers back at GC? Can GC stop anyone on special teams?......This game could have its own reality show, these plot lines are awesome.

Alot of questions surround this game. Will Barr be back? Will Carter play? Who will be the QB for the Rams? Will GC's running game stay hot? Can Raceland pull things together after 2 straight loses? Why are 3 of Racelands transfers back at GC? Can GC stop anyone on special teams?......This game could have its own reality show, these plot lines are awesome.

 

:lol:

WOW!!

Alot of questions surround this game. Will Barr be back? Will Carter play? Who will be the QB for the Rams? Will GC's running game stay hot? Can Raceland pull things together after 2 straight loses? Why are 3 of Racelands transfers back at GC? Can GC stop anyone on special teams?......This game could have its own reality show, these plot lines are awesome.

 

I agree. This is a very intriguing game. It will be interesting to see how it turns out. I don't see how anyone could make a prediction without knowing the answers to some of your questions, particularly the first 3. Given all the transfer drama between the 2 schools, this is probably shaping up to be quite a rivalry game.

I am at a total loss for words and thoughts for this one. I am so happy for GC to get a win Friday night but I am also saddened by Raceland's lack of effort, emotion and brotherhood. I don't think they quite understand yet that last year's seniors are not here to bail them out. This is the week we see if we have anything in the tank. If you cannot play with emotion in your home opener against the big County school down the river, then it will be a long season. Good luck to both teams and hopefully both stay injury free.

This rivalry has some what died over the past few years. But I believe it's back! Without answers to coupons first 3 questions nobody could make a valid arguement for either team. Either way though it should be a good game!

This is a game that Greenup should win 4 out of 5 times just on the shear numbers. However, recently that has not been the case. I know Raceland wants to win but a win means more to the Green, Black and Gold. This is to save face against the smaller school. I remember being embarrassed that we (Greenup) had Raceland scheduled our senior year. I believe Raceland was the 1A district winner that year but had nothing for us. We won that game 33-6 and that was with several starters out with injury. Times and scenerios have changed a lot since the 1985 season with regards to how this game should play out.

Alot of questions surround this game. Will Barr be back?

Maybe, in all honesty, we won't know until Thursday.

Will Carter play?

You will have to tell us that, but I really doubt he will have all the hoop jumping done by then. But, again, maybe.

Who will be the QB for the Rams?

Don't know, but I would say Rister right now.

Will GC's running game stay hot?

Hot? No. But effective.

Can Raceland pull things together after 2 straight loses?

Don't know this answer either, you will have to ask the 50 players, they are the only one's that know.

Why are 3 of Racelands transfers back at GC?

They did not like the requirements they had to meet to be part of the school and football program. It can be a big adjustment, and it's not for everyone.

Can GC stop anyone on special teams?......This game could have its own reality show, these plot lines are awesome.

If Raceland plays like they did last week, and Greenup County can't stop them, then the answer is: no they can't stop anyone.

Greenup County 21

Raceland 14

 

No further comment needed.

Greenup County 21

Raceland 14

 

No further comment needed.

 

WOW!!!

Ram fans need to stay positive and keep supporting our RAMS!!

 

Nuff said!!

Greenup County 21

Raceland 14

 

No further comment needed.

 

 

I know you said no further comment needed but I can see why you think this way Ram. I'm not questioning the Rams talent or skill. I'm questioning the "WANT TO" mentality that is absent right now. They're playing like robots, just going through the motions. IF they play like that Friday:

Greenup 24

Raceland 17

 

However, it is Racelands first home game. And that could maybe spark that heart, fire, and desire we talked about. If the Rams get some swagger about themselves and play with emmotion and come out and WANT TO win this game I say:

Raceland 37

Greenup 7

I know you said no further comment needed but I can see why you think this way Ram. I'm not questioning the Rams talent or skill. I'm questioning the "WANT TO" mentality that is absent right now. They're playing like robots, just going through the motions. IF they play like that Friday:

Greenup 24

Raceland 17

However, it is Racelands first home game. And that could maybe spark that heart, fire, and desire we talked about. If the Rams get some swagger about themselves and play with emmotion and come out and WANT TO win this game I say:

Raceland 37

Greenup 7

 

This is what I'm afraid of. Except I don't think either team will kick a field goal, so back to Ram's score prediction. :D

You notice Mrs. Sidelinedoc in my avatar wearing a Greenup County sweatshirt from Coach Maynard's era and when Sidelinedoc was on the Musketeer sidelines. Now, that would fire me up if I were a Ram.

This is what I'm afraid of. Except I don't think either team will kick a field goal, so back to Ram's score prediction. :D

 

Yeah you're probably right. I jus thought the full 7 points sounded like to much of a spread.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.