Paris at Raceland Predictions

Who will win?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Common opponents so far this season have been LCA, which Paris lost 20 – 67 and then Fairview, which they again lost 13 – 35. This game should enable Raceland to hone their skills, give valuable playing time to underclassmen, heal up those who may be nicked up and mainly…survive the possibility of a let down. The Rams are on a mission this season and each game is a step toward completing the very achievable goal of making it to a title game. Focus, focus, focus and play each game with the intensity of a champion.

I guarantee that no one from Paris thinks they should lose this game. This is another key game for the Rams as they strive toward a Championship season. As others have stated, Raceland must stay focused on the task at hand. Each Friday begins a new season.

I aslo feel that the Rams coaching staff has done an excellent job of keeping the players on an even kilter with their emotions and preparing them for their opponent. I think we see that again this week.

Rams 30

Paris 8

A district game is a district game, and Raceland has to come out well prepared and take care of business as usual. No let downs, play the game like they have every other game.

Champions play at the same level no matter who the opponent is, Raceland needs to come out play just like they did against Ashland, LCA, Fairview, Greenup County, and East Carter; no different.

I guarantee that no one from Paris thinks they should lose this game. As others have stated, Raceland must stay focused on the task at hand. Each Friday begins a new season.

:thumb: Should the Rams be overlooking this one then they will be the one on the outside looking in...at a Paris victory.

I remember a time when I was in school at Raceland that Paris was considered a formidable opponent. Not that case anymore. What happened to that program?

Raceland will keep it rolling with this one but Coach Hoof will keep it classy 40-8.

Dropoff in talent... They have some talent at the Jr. High level. I don't know if it will get them back to glory or not.